"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

That’s the one

1 Like

Thanks <3

NARRATOR
Which skin tone is the closest to yours?
choice
“Light”{
gain FEMALE_1
}“Olive”{
gain FEMALE_2
}“Tan”{
gain FEMALE_3
}“Mocha”{
gain FEMALE_4
}“Rosewood”{
gain FEMALE_5
}“Dark”{
gain FEMALE_6
}

if (FEMALE_1){
INT. BACKGROUND - DAY with SELFIE FEMALE 1
@pause for 1
}
elif (FEMALE_2){
INT. BACKGROUND - DAY with SELFIE FEMALE 2
@pause for 1
}
elif (FEMALE_3){
INT. BACKGROUND - DAY with SELFIE FEMALE 3
@pause for 1
}
elif (FEMALE_4){
INT. BACKGROUND - DAY with SELFIE FEMALE 4
@pause for 1
}
elif (FEMALE_5){
INT. BACKGROUND - DAY with SELFIE FEMALE 5
@pause for 1
}
else {
INT. BACKGROUND - DAYY with SELFIE FEMALE 6
@pause for 1

You can add this choice on the end of customization and ask which one is the closest to the character skin tone, and use if/elif/else everytime you want to use it.

3 Likes

can someone help me? I been trying to do that secret face you make at the end of the flirt finger snap animation but I dont know how to use it without the fingersnap taking place I was wondering if there was a way to cover that up so I can make those “awkward” faces that 2 characters make like say if i zoom into one character to show their expression ther making that face than I zoom into another and they make the same as well, than add a few @pause for a beat’s. I’m making a story and could use the help xx

I also have one last question can somebody please tell me what I’m doing wrong because I got an error here

You can do two things:

You can zoom focus on another character or zone and have the character start the animation. Then focus back on the character and they should have the facial expression on.

You can also make two duplicate characters. Add both in a scene, put one offscreen and have them do tha animation. And then remove the character onscreen and place the offscreen character in their place.

4 Likes

It’s reading “BOO” as a character. It does that with one worded dialogue that is all caps. Just change it to:

Boo!

2 Likes

GRACIASSS OML I NEEDED THIS It helped allot <333

De nada

is there an animation where a CHAR is idle shrugging? omg im sorry im just kinda lazy fheughvs

Okay so im trying to make my characters walk to a specific spot direction from off the screen, but instead of entering left to the spot direction, they enter right to the spot direction. How do I fix it so they enter from the left and walk to the spot?

Place your character offscreen left and faces right :thinking:

More about Spot Walking HERE

I don’t think it is :thinking: and I’m lazy too and tired :tired_face::joy:

NO! lol ur right, I tried it and it worked haha thanks girl!!

Is there a full catalog of sounds/music (not in the scriptwriter) that I can listen to without having to scroll through a tiny box?

1 Like

Hi soo I’m still in the process of trying to get my stories where I want them but had a weird question… do you need to make all your outfits, characters, backgrounds and everything before actually starting the episode? I don’t like to go back and forth is one reason and two a buddy of mine said that you have a search box that allows you to use whichever outfit and background episode has to offer in the writers portal as you write but I’m either blind or I have no clue what I’m looking for lol if this doesn’t really clarify my / just let me know and ill further try to explain thanks a bunch!!

@Midnight_Bella_Editz,

No, you do not need to make all of your characters and outfits in advance, but you can if you want to.

The tabs I believe your friend was referring you to are on the right hand side of the portal. If you click on the Outfits tab, it will show you a list of all the outfits you have created and can use.

If you click on the background tab, you will get a similar list. The background, overlay, and animation tabs also include a search bar so that you can type in what you are looking for.

1 Like

@azariasin,

Unfortunately there is not. There is in the app the Episode Music Playlist made by Tess van K that has all or most of the musics available to listen to (it does not include the sound effects).

Ok thanks that should hopefully save me some time. Can u search for outfits that wasn’t made or do you have to make all the outfits for your choices and for ex if someone was to jump in shower and needs towel do I need to create those as well for each character or will it work on all characters after made?

@Midnight_Bella_Editz,

You will need to make and name the outfits all yourself the first time, but after that you can use the same outfit on as many characters as you want. The outfit will work for all characters of the same gender.

3 Likes