"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Okay, is there a way to show more than 1 zone at once?! I hate feeling like I don’t have enough space for certain events I want my characters to do.

The only way would be to zoom out. There are some older backgrounds on Episode that have some leeway. But other than that if you zoom out to get another zone, you’ll end up with missing background at the top and bottom

1 Like

How do you add a pre-made filter to a scene? I’m having a flash back scene, and I want to use the filter sepia

Hi there! I’m creating my first story and so I’m still quite confused with the commands. :cold_sweat:
I’m trying to use the “outfit choice” but I don’t know how to add the “let’s try a different outfit” option so that it can come back to the previous options in case the player doesn’t like the one he selected

1 Like

You have to use labels

Here is a tutorial: https://youtu.be/NpNs_nH_tE4

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi!
I was wondering what is the difference between for an example @CHARACTER is sit and @CHARACTER starts sit?

2 Likes

Nothing to be in particular…
I guess.

@RudeInception I have already deleted this code. Is there a different code for 2 clothes customisation?

Okay so by “2 clothes customizations” you mean they change into two outfits?

1 Like

@RudeInception Yes

Here’s the general basic choice command:

choice
“Outfit1” {

@CHAR changes into outfit_name

} “Outfit2” {

@CHAR changes into outfit_name

}

Let me know if you still have questions.

1 Like

Thank you!

@RudeInception tysm

How do you give the readers a choice to like change the hair of the character?

General code:

choice
“Hair1” {

@CHAR changes hair into Hair Name

} “Hair2” {

@CHAR changes hair into Hair_Name

} “Hair3” {

@CHAR changes hair into Hair_Name

}

You can add as many as options as you want. Change the name of the choice to whatever you want.

If you’re looking for an overall character customization, here’s a link:

1 Like

Thank you. I might of already seen this somewhere but I forgot, so how do you make hair choices? Like where do you go and how do you make them?

I provided you with a general code that you can add on to.
If you click on the link, there are other links that give you a template for character customization, that includes hair.