Stupidest Thing You Did When You Were Younger

Hello all!
This forum, as you know is about the STUPIDEST THING YOU DID AS A KID!!!

Have you ever tried giving ants a bath by drowning them?
Talking to fairies by going into the woods?

You’re allowed to discuss these things as well!
But please stay on the topic of the stupid thing! :smiley:
WELL THIS IS THE FORUM TO SHARE THESE STORIES!

Also please note that the user @/Teahwalker had originally created a similar forum to this one!

Link to Similar Forum

Weirdest Thing You Did As A Kid

Tags!

@talesbyrose
@24aya
@SilverShadow
@AS007
@sofia2
@loveyourself
Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!

13 Likes

The stupidest thing I did as a kid was when the teachers put on some music to dance to, I stood in the back and laughed at all the others. I got into trouble and my parents thought there was something wrong with me.

Another stupid thing I did was try to get out of PE by staging a broken arm. That didn’t work :joy:

I did stupider things as a teenager, but yeah. I still do stupid things as an adult :rofl:

5 Likes

Eat ants…:no_mouth: Or does that count as weird? :persevere:

5 Likes

In Elementary school, my teacher used to play What Does The Fox Say all the time, to the point where I was annoyed, I declared that I HATE THIS SONG!!! . Although I enjoyed it and was too shy to dance :smiley:

4 Likes

Haven’t done it before, WILL TRY IN THE FUTURE

3 Likes

:flushed:

2 Likes

5 Star Ants

3 Likes

:expressionless:

2 Likes

Lol when I was in primary school I used to make fun of the songs the teacher played. I once stole a whole bunch of crayons.

5 Likes

Hmm.
So many to choose from.
The stupidest thing I did, would have to be set my background on fire lol.
I was angry at my roommates because they were be dicks so they had threw a lit cigarette on the ground and I was like I wonder what will happen if I throw it on some leaves :maple_leaf:. LMFAOO
Next thing you know, smoke appear. I run in the house like nothing happened. :joy:

5 Likes

I sharpened my pinkie.

6 Likes

I ate an acorn before :upside_down_face::chestnut::chipmunk:
It’s stupid I guess :joy:

5 Likes

I used to steal dinosaur figures and told my mom I got it from a 4th grader who I said was my “friend” :joy:

3 Likes

Lol once I stuffed a piece of paper into my mouth for no reason. I didn’t eat it obviously!

3 Likes

I used to chew on erasers when I ran out of gum
OOF

5 Likes

I washed a notebook. Literally, I ripped out the pages and soaked them in water. :joy:

4 Likes

I know I wasn’t tagged, or anything but:
When I was younger I saw this kid start twerking in class. And I just started join him. We were singing “Shake that Booty Booty” I literally killed myself Laughing.
2.: When I got older I ate a crayon because I thought it would taste good. I ended up:

telling my younger self wtf are you doing kid?

5 Likes

During high school I snuck into the locker rooms and switched two popular girls’ stuff. I got into big trouble and one of the girl’s boyfriend showed up. I just slammed the door on his face and enjoyed my home time :smile:

3 Likes

I used to burn my old schoolwork after the end of the year :joy:

3 Likes

Bitch. :joy::joy::joy: Omg hilarious.

3 Likes