Stupidest Thing You Did When You Were Younger

anyone else licked an extension or went to a 10 floor building w your friends to see what a person who rumored to rape little girls looked like? :’)

1 Like

When I was like 8 an older boy (like 12 or 13) was being annoying and I kicked him in his private place :joy: only time I ever did that, I don’t know if it was more stupid or badass.
I also used to meow and pretend I’m a cat when I was like 5-7 :woman_facepalming:

And a thing that literally just happened (but I’m 17 and can already see myself in ten years saying how fucking stupid this was, yeah, I can already see it coming) but a few days ago I was in a school trip to a desert and there were a few free hours in some big city close to the desert at the end and I… Pierced my nose to piss off my parents. I was too much of a coward though, literally had to ask a random guy from school that was there to hold my hand and acted like I was 6. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: Imagine 27 yo me saying this was stupid af in 2029.

2 Likes

I gave my sister a tattoo with a spatula.

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

What is “bumping”?

2 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you.

2 Likes

I used to eat ketchup sandwiches when I was a toddler :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Oh, I did so many different things, but I love every moment. I did funny, scary, strange things, but they weren’t stupid.

1 Like

Apparently I drank toilet water. :face_vomiting:
I drank Lucozade when it wasn’t for my age. :rofl:
Tried a lil bit of beer. :crazy_face:
Nearly fell out of a window. :sneezing_face:
Banged my head on a hard glass door. :relieved:
Did a handstand into a bridge on a concrete floor and banged my head. :sob:
Ran right into a brick wall which made my teeth start bleeding but I didn’t cry. :worried:
Loads more tbh. :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Bump :upside_down_face:

The stupidest things that I done when I was in primary…

It’s teacher’s Day that time and our teacher said that no one is allowed to ask if u are going to the restroom/bathroom then while we were in the 4th floor,I am soooo wanted to pee but I can’t cuz my teacher said no one is allowed to ask her… So I kept waiting for the ceremony to end… But when the worst part is…When the host said “Pls stand up for the opening prayer…” then all of us stand,then I just realized that there’s some pee’s in the floor! Then one girl came up to me and say “Did u pee on the floor?” Then I say “yes…” and she told it to my teacher! But luckily my teacher is not mad!

Sorry for the wrong grammar :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Signed a working contract for 5 years.

2 Likes

Bump.:smiley:

I opened the door once when the car was moving. :joy:

2 Likes

I had a plastic lego pencil case. What I did was roll down the window and stick it out there, as it flew in the car wind. completely fine.
Yeah, I let go and my mom had to get out in the middle of traffic and get it. heh

1 Like

I once scrubbed the toilet with my grandma’s toothbrush cause I saw it on tv

3 Likes

I stuffed paper in my nose, I was bored, I had to go to the doctor to get the paper removed my nose bled.

I banged my head on a glass window I don’t even knew why I did that.

2 Likes

okay, This is mine. I’ve done many but this is one remember :joy::persevere:

1. When I’m younger, I and my mom would go to the supermarket and when she goes to other side of the store, I would literally go out of the store with someone talking rubbish. My mom still teases me with that.

2. When my father uses an aftershave liquid, I would too go near a mirror and use it. Holy cow! That one literally burned my face!

3. me and my friends still believe that one boy in our gang is a snake with wings. We used to play like that when we were in 2nd grade!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I got in trouble for talking back to a teacher by quoting a line from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that she responded with, “Pardon?”

It’s a very common trait from someone with autism. Imitate people from films/TV shows. Idk if a neurotypical does that too.

2 Likes