Stupidest Thing You Did When You Were Younger

Lmao most of the kids in my class used to do it too.

5 Likes

The girl hated me, but then again, she made my life hell. Some sweet revenge always works out in the end :wink:

6 Likes

Just do what I do: Tell this girl to get a life. Or at least duck tape her mouth and say:

YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

5 Likes

I should’ve done that. It’s too late now lmao

3 Likes

:joy:
Aww to bad. I would’ve smashed her face into my locker. If I weren’t innocent.

3 Likes

I remember I once snuck into the principal’s office, ate all her candy stash, messed it up then sat on her chair and waited

1 Like

A kid in my fourth grade class stapled his finger because of a dare lmao

Not a stupid thing I did lol

3 Likes

Is it weird if I’m doing the orange justice while taking a shit and talking in forums at the same time?

1 Like

Lol i would’ve been expelled

1 Like

I shoved this one girl off of a seat because she kept pushing me towards the window seat and everyone knew that was the WORST SEAT EVER. I later regretted doing that the next day. But turns out she was a total buttface in the end during middle school when popularity was a thing AND SHE DITCHED ME hahAHA

2 Likes

I used to attempt to clean the toilet by dumping a bunch of baby powder in it :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

God damn.

4 Likes

When I was a kid I thought they left me at school so I tried to walk home when my house was in a whole other neighborhood and then I tried to cross the street by a freeway

5 Likes

So true. But is it worth it yes.

3 Likes

I once skipped a whole day of school and hung out at a pizza place. I saw one of my teachers and simply said “hi.” :joy:

6 Likes

I always wondered what would happen if we were all left at schools no teachers anything. We could eat anything we want, play, and do things on devices. And even get DIRTY.
It’s not weird.

3 Likes

Ooh i love getting dirty :smirk:

3 Likes

@talesbyrose and I used to sing “NO THREE IN A SEAT” To prevent other people from sitting with us :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:hearts: Playing hide and seek in cupboards, then getting stuck where ma and pa had to help me get out.
:hearts: Playing in sheep poo and then when I stepped onto poo I started to cry.
:hearts: Thinking that I was Spiderman at one time. There was a spider on the couch and I freaked out I thought spiderwebs would come out of my waists but I landed on the floor face first.
:hearts: Throwing and chasing pa with a carton of rotten eggs that were left on a park bench.

3 Likes

Count me in :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes