Stupidest Thing You Did When You Were Younger

I opened the door once when the car was moving. :joy:

2 Likes

I had a plastic lego pencil case. What I did was roll down the window and stick it out there, as it flew in the car wind. completely fine.
Yeah, I let go and my mom had to get out in the middle of traffic and get it. heh

1 Like

I once scrubbed the toilet with my grandma’s toothbrush cause I saw it on tv

3 Likes

I stuffed paper in my nose, I was bored, I had to go to the doctor to get the paper removed my nose bled.

I banged my head on a glass window I don’t even knew why I did that.

2 Likes

okay, This is mine. I’ve done many but this is one remember :joy::persevere:

1. When I’m younger, I and my mom would go to the supermarket and when she goes to other side of the store, I would literally go out of the store with someone talking rubbish. My mom still teases me with that.

2. When my father uses an aftershave liquid, I would too go near a mirror and use it. Holy cow! That one literally burned my face!

3. me and my friends still believe that one boy in our gang is a snake with wings. We used to play like that when we were in 2nd grade!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I got in trouble for talking back to a teacher by quoting a line from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that she responded with, “Pardon?”

It’s a very common trait from someone with autism. Imitate people from films/TV shows. Idk if a neurotypical does that too.

2 Likes

I don’t think fights are all that stupid. It’s good exercise…

Dumbest thing I’ve done though was on a birthday. After my mom rented a private pool and limo she went out for drinks and left my slumber party alone. Me, being an ungrateful brat at the time, thought it would be cool to have a food fight. In my house. I mean throwing cookies into the ceiling fan crazy. Of course when she came home she snapped. We were all up until 6am scrubbing from top to bottom. To this day I feel bad and buy her something nice when I think of it. Going to Amazon now…

2 Likes

Hell no lol but Jeffery Dahmer was my neighbor when I was little. Close enough…

1 Like

we were on vacation and my friend and i were being dumb at the hotel and we were running through the lobby and we both just dropped on the ground in the middle of running and started rolling down the hall

2 Likes

One time me and a friend were walking to school and we were like 10 minutes late and we decided it was a better idea to skip classes than go :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

don’t worry i’ve done that like

more times than i can count on my hands, freshman year was not my year

2 Likes

cut my hair, shoulder length, because I thought I’d be Rapunzel :skull::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.