Cover requests [CLOSED]

Welcome to my cover and splashes request form! Here you can request covers and splashes ONLY.

IMG_2912

Examples: Covers

ABDE5FAD-DC63-4D5D-B34B-9F1A7C974C72-4035-00000411110921CF285A6115-9F45-46BE-8ED5-29F9458C5E44-4035-000004111A021093D8ED76CD-21C8-4F2B-A717-27B84FD23184-4035-000004112EB53F81DB2847C9-7B87-484B-ADD9-E9EB706AD6BA-4035-0000041136EEE4D4

Examples: Splashes

Only request from here if you do want a request because it takes time to make covers like this.

You have to actually use the covers.

If you are part of a group requesting here to use as your own, you shouldn’t be here.

If you want a custom pose make sure your PMs are open because I will be asking you for poses and such, if you do not answer within 2 days I will deny your request.

Please, please, please fill out the request form correctly or else I will deny your request.

Don’t rush me or be rude to me or I’ll stop your request half way.

Use the password: Moonlight in your request or else I will also deny your request
Don’t advertise on my thread.
!I ONLY DO INK COVERS!

Request Form

Cover request form

Name of Story:
Story description:
Author:
Characters: (photos please, high quality and details just in case)(In their animations, please)
What you want on your cover:
Ideas:
Theme: (sad, romance, bubbly etc)
Genre:
Background:
Anything else:
Small or Large or both:

Splash request form

Type of splash:(warning, follow me)
What you want on it:
Characters: (leave it blank if you don’t want any on it)
Theme:
Background/Background ideas: (send me a photo that you want or ideas for the background)
Specific overlays: ( Leave blank if you want me to choose)
Ideas:
Anything else:

Thanks for requesting here.

7 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Your examples are so good! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: What do you use for text btw?

augustus Is a font I use mainly for the “written by:” etc

2 Likes

Thanks!

Hey, they look very good :blush:
I would like to make a reuquest but it’s quite a lot :sweat_smile:
I would like to have 3 splashes with This story uses sound on the same background.
At the first and second splash the girl and the boy are alone on it and at the third splash they are both together.
Is that okay for you or is that too much ? Please let me know :sweat_smile:

Can you fill out the form for me then I’ll decide thanks

1 Like

Of course, I just wanted to ask first :x

This art is amazing

Ty

2 Likes

Type of splash:(warning, follow me): This story uses sound
What you want on it:

1. The girl should do the yawn_bored animation with headphones on.
      (and is it possible to add the scar and the birthmarks?)
    1. The Boy should dance_phone_raise_loop but he should look at the reader and with headphones
    1. The girl and the boy should stand back to back. The girl should have her arms crossed with her one eyebrow raised. She should also wear headphones and the boy should play_bass_smooth_loop. Both again, looking at the reader

Characters: (leave it blank if you don’t want any on it)

Theme: A mysterious theme (The story is about supernatural beings)
Background/Background ideas: (send me a photo that you want or ideas for the background)

Specific overlays: ( Leave blank if you want me to choose): -
PW: Moonlight

1 Like

IMG_2913

Can you send me their poses in pm and do you want me to include the tattoo and all of the characters in the one splash? Answer in pm ty

1 Like

Amazing work Steph glad to have you as a member in episode harmony

1 Like

IMG_2913
May be done probably by tomorrow

1 Like

Tysm

2 Likes

You welcome Steph

MY IBISPAINT ISNT NOT WORKING AND IS “FULL” PLEASE REQUEST ELSE WHERE

@Sydney_H or @Jeremy close this

1 Like

Can they request at episode harmony

Yep.

2 Likes

Anyone who requested you can request at Episode.Harmony they’d make really good covers!

2 Likes