Styles To Wear!

Like to see other “Styles” See what outfits look good…
Some Of My Favorite styles

Summary

images

Just Reply With Styles You Like Or Outfits You Love… Maybe Even Your Personal Best :heart:

8 Likes

The first picture is adorable but I am nowhere near pretty enough to pull it off :joy::skull: my uncle’s girlfriend looks exactly like her though :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Just A style I Like…
Everyone has there own style that they look great in. :smiley:

3 Likes

One Of My Personal Outfits

2 Likes

Cute! :two_hearts:

1 Like

What Style You Like? Just Add. A. Image.

1 Like

What I’m wearing and my typical style ^^

im holding onto the wall because I’m tiny and on my tiptoes bc you wouldn’t be able to see my shorts otherwise :joy: and I’m in a hotel so excuse the hotel looking room

6 Likes

I love It… I always liked those types of outfits just not on me but they look so good on you.

1 Like

In Winter mom jeans and a giant sweater and in Summer jean shorts and crop shirt.

2 Likes

Like that…

2 Likes

They look adorable too but I’m not slim enough for these outfits.

3 Likes

I just wear black sweatpants and plain t-shirts all summer, and the same black sweatpants and plain zip-up hoodies all winter. :sweat_smile: I have like 6 pairs of sweatpants, I swear. And like 9 t-shirts. And 7 hoodies.

So basically, my style is: comfortable, clean, and my bum doesn’t hang out of it. :+1:

But seriously, my sense of style is so bad, I can barely even make nice outfits for my Episode stories. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My normal outfits are usually just black boots, jeans, and a tucked-in shirt. I’m a pretty big fan of skirts, dresses, shorts and crop tops and would love to wear them more often, but it’s usually pretty cold in my city so wearing that is pretty much a death wish lmao.

3 Likes

I love wearing tucked-in shirts! They give a touch of style to every outfit.

5 Likes

Ripped Jeans & a creative T-shirt

I have soooooooooooooo many jeans

2 Likes

I like To wear tucked in shirts but its to hot were I live to wear jeans

2 Likes

I completely refuse to wear skirts and dresses.

4 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

Because I want to sit like I want and I don’t wanna wear dresses/skirts because I’m a girl. I can be girly with jeans too. Sometimes :fire:

5 Likes

I’m not a skirt person myself

4 Likes