Suburbia ~ Official RP Thread

Jinx
She smirked “Yeah, I sneak out my window, hop in an Uber, and hit up some club in the city. Always something fun to do there. Then I get completely hammered, arrive home at 4am, and face the music.” She responded. “Or I watch Netflix. Usually depends on how grounded I am.”
@Coolepisodes
@Wingsoffire

Jordan Queens
“Ugh, I wished there were windows in here, I would of jumped out myself.” I crossed my arms.
“Sometimes I’ll binge watch netflix on my cellphone or… Just jump and annoy my roommate.” I laughed.
“What do you do Seannnn” I laughed. I hope he doesn’t say, “I laugh at myself.” Whatever…
@Caticorn
@Wingsoffire

Sean

“For fun? Well I certainly don’t do that, your idea of fun is much more innocent compared to mine.” Sean gave a dark laugh, avoiding the question with a half answer.

@Coolepisodes
@Caticorn

Jordan Queens
“One time my roommate stole some cash from a bank, but ‘they’ never knew.” I crossed my arms. I didn’t need to say who “they” because “they” are the police. “She is a crazy roommate, she took me to the club, she got too Drunk and attempted to drive the car very fast to get a ticket to Hamiltion.” I laughed.
@Caticorn
@Wingsoffire

Jordan Queens
“It’s kinda weird.” I looked down. My ripped jeans and shirt. My shoes It kinda itched. I sighed, It was pretty cold in this room. I didn’t even grab a jacket when I was arriving at the police station. But, why do these things happen to me. Whatever… Nothing to be angry about. I looked at the pale white wall. It’s paint was about to wear off. And the chairs were wearing off too. It was slient for a few minutes until, Sean opened his big mouth. (lmao)
@Caticorn
@Wingsoffire

Sean

With an annoyed sigh Sean listened to Jordan. Restlessly he looked all around the room, he needed something to do. Angry, Sean walked up to a police officer and asked, “When can we get out of this…” He was about to use a very colorful word but decided against it and said, “…place?”

@Coolepisodes
@Caticorn
@epi.alyssaa

Police Officer
He looked down at the young man. "Y’all are stayin’ here until morning sun rises, get used to it, kid."He says, his arms crossed.

Jordan Queens
I sighed. “Is there anything we can do?” I rolled my eyes. “I mean, like it’s very annoying and boring just to sit in these seats, and stay until night and day.” I groaned. I looked at the door, guarded by a police officer… It’s easy to get through… just punch that police officer… out the way and get though. Nahh… Ima just wait. I sat down thinking about that stupid thing I was gonna do… partying after getting out of here? Yes please.
@epi.alyssaa
@Wingsoffire
@Caticorn

Jinx
She gives the police officer a mischievous glance. “So does that mean that we get to leave when the sun rises?” She asks spitefully. She knows that it’s going to her in some form of trouble but she doesn’t really care.
@epi.alyssaa
@Wingsoffire
@Coolepisodes

Sean

Sean rolled his eyes at the officer and his answer. Without giving him time to answer Jordan and Jinx’s question, Sean glared at the policeman and asked, “Oh really? And what’s stopping me from leaving?” Sean backed away from the officer, the ends of his mouth twitching up in a smirk.

@Coolepisodes
@Caticorn
@epi.alyssaa

Jinx
She laughed. “Don’t be an idiot Sean. The police officer is stopping you from leaving. I’d be careful if I were you. One wrong move and you’re at the top of the suspect list.” She told him, not caring how her tone presented itself.
@Wingsoffire
@Coolepisodes
@epi.alyssaa

Jordan Queens
“I agree… I wouldn’t do that If I were you.” I crossed my arms. “Its a risk” I sighed.
@Caticorn
@epi.alyssaa
@Wingsoffire

Jinx
I sit back. "Yeah. I’m all for risks, but…"I lean forward “This is one I’m not willing to take. I don’t want to find out what happens if we disobey them. Trust me, staying on their good side helps you stay at the bottom of the suspect list.”
@Coolepisodes
@Wingsoffire
@epi.alyssaa

Jordan
“Who would even wanna go to jail?!” I asked. “Questions are just… way too much… but… yeah.” I sighed.
“Going to jail can mess up collage, and stuff.” I sighed once again.
@Caticorn
@Wingsoffire
@epi.alyssaa

Jinx
I smirk. “I don’t know about you, but college is the least of my worries right now.”
@Coolepisodes
@Wingsoffire
@epi.alyssaa

Jordan
I bumped my face on to the table hardly. “UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEN DO WE GET OUT I NEEEEED COFFEE” I screamed. “i am so tired…” I screamed. “I feel like a zombie.” I sighed.

@Wingsoffire
@Caticorn
@epi.alyssaa

Jinx
“In all honesty, my hangover’s gone, so I feel great.” I joke. “I’ve never really needed coffee to wake up in the morning. It was always just my mom screaming at me to get my ass out of bed.”
@Coolepisodes
@Wingsoffire
@epi.alyssaa

Jordan
“Usually my sister rolls all over me to wake up, and then slaps my arm if I don’t get up, which is a pain.” I rolled my eyes. “But my sister moved to the Uk.” I sighed.

@epi.alyssaa
@Caticorn
@Wingsoffire

Jinx
I laugh. “You see, I’m the problem child in my family. I sneak out and get drunk at clubs, my sister is overseas helping deaf children in Africa. My hair is purple and green, my sister never has a hair out of place. I’m constantly having to walk in her shadow and I hate it.” I tell them.
@Coolepisodes
@Wingsoffire
@epi.alyssaa

Jordan
“Seriously, sisters are the worst.” I crossed my arms. “They are soooooo crazy.” I groaned, as I spin the spinning chair around. “I get what your saying.” I smiled.

@Caticorn
@Wingsoffire
@epi.alyssaa