Halloway, a small town somewhere in midwestern USA, is not at all the happy little town it might seem to be from the outside.
The three neighborhoods - Alder Point, Curassow and Lexington - might not be outspoken enemies, but there is definitely much prejudice between them. Dating someone from another neighborhood, for example, is frowned upon.
A new website has also recently been created that was originally meant for general news from each neighborhood - but has now been taken over by ruthless teenagers who just want to spread nasty rumors about everyone and their parents.
Things you’ll need during the roleplay
How to get your gossip posted on the website
- Scroll all the way down the main page of the website.
- Follow the instructions.
How to comment on gossip on the website
- Click on whatever blogpost you want to post on (you click on the titles).
- Scroll down to “leave a reply”.
- Fill out the information of the character you want to leave a comment as (you don’t need to fill out the spaces asking for your email and website).
- Refresh the website.
- … And your comment should be there!
- Write in first person’s perspective.
- Write in the past tense.
- No descriptive sex scenes.
- Not too much godmodding.
- Be active!
- Please don’t leave gossip about other characters to be mean.
- The gossip I post about your characters is not to be mean to you, either, so please don’t get mad at me!
- More rules can be added as we go on.