Suburbia - RP - Official Thread

Timothy Bee

I felt myself blushing, so I looked away. “Really?” I said.

@Jordan101

1 Like

Rachel :herb:

‘‘Mine won’t even know there doing it,’’ I’d reply

@Coolepisodes

1 Like

Melody

“Wow, well you’ve got good kids.” I smiled, and looked down at the poster.

@boujee

1 Like

LEO
I started laughing “but there is also someone else” I said
@cuteswede

‘‘My kids arent good, there just to young to understand.’’ I’d replied while she looked at the poster.

@Coolepisodes

1 Like

Melody

“But anyways, about the poster… what should we do…?” I’d asked. “Should we also make meetings and stuff… with people… who agree…?”

@boujee

1 Like

‘‘Yeah we could have meetings.’’ I’d say, ‘‘And we could put the posters where people mostly go,’’

@Coolepisodes

1 Like

Melody

“Yeah!” I’d smile, “Also put it around the schools, if we ask the principal…”

@boujee

1 Like

rachel :herb:

‘‘We could do that, but it would be a hard time persauding the principal,’’ I’d look at her.

@Coolepisodes

1 Like

Timothy Bee

I raised an eyebrow. “Okay …? Who?” I asked him.

@Jordan101

Melody

“Yeah,” I’d reply. “maybe we can try going on the radio…?” I knew some people listen to the radio when they go home, from work or school, or travel in general.

@boujee

1 Like

‘‘We could try, But we’d have to be pretty lucky for it to happen.’’ I thought the idea was good, but very risky.

@Coolepisodes

1 Like

Melody

“True…” I’d sigh. “I don’t really have any good ideas…” I looked down.

@boujee

1 Like

‘‘When we make the posters, people who come to our meetings and might tell others… so that could lead to having a sponser!’’ I’d say excitedly.

@Coolepisodes

1 Like

Melody

“Yeah!” I’d smile, “Let’s get started with the posters…” I drew a phone on the poster, and the websites url, and cross out the phone with red marker.

@boujee

1 Like

Rachel

While she was too busy working on the poster, I was working on Signs to march down the street with.

@Coolepisodes

1 Like

Melody

I’d add some glitter on the words. And, add some big words: “THIS NEIGHBORHOOD SHOULD BE SAFE NOT A DRAMA TV SERIES!” I’d smile a little, and sigh. This is going to take a lot of power, I’m happy Rachel decided to see me at my job.

@boujee - (Mentioned and in the room)

1 Like

I laughed, at what she wrote. ‘‘Melody, ever thought of being a comedian instead of a dentist.’’

@Coolepisodes

1 Like

Melody

I chuckled, “Maybe I should with my sense of humor.” I smiled, “But, get ready for the boos once I say my dad jokes…”

@boujee

1 Like

ORP: My head hurts, I might take a nap… so, yeah.

1 Like