Such an awful gem choice ever!

Hello everyone. I’m just done reading the episode official story Hot Mess has an ending which was awful and terrible! I’ve never read a story with such a bad ending. The author literally put up the gem choice like “pay gems otherwise seperate your ways with your LI” I MEAN WHERE’S THE DAMN POINT IN THAT!!? I don’t mean to offend anyone and if you liked the story, it’s totally alrighttt. I was just trying to get the stuff down my system because each and every choice was literally gem-hungry!! I was truly disappointed with the ending. That shouldn’t have been related to gems, because damn, I can’t explain it. It was the only story I was deeply involved in, regarding episode original stories. I guess I should’ve sticked to not reading official stories at all😂

17 Likes

Yeah I can relate to gem problems I only have 6 gems and one story I have been reading I think it was Boyfriend For Rent. The gem options were Literally 20 gems each :gem:. Like in one episode you were either going to wear a Premium Dress or Pajamas for I think it was a date scene. Of course the Premium Dress was 20 gems :gem:. And well the Pajama option was free.

Honestly Episode stop making the gem options so high and have terrible and annoying consequences for not choosing them. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Episode be like:

No one:

Not a single person:

MC: What should I do? :exploding_head: :tired_face: :hear_no_evil:

:gem: 97644 :gem: - “Smell your LI”
Free - “Push them off the cliff”

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Smell your LI???

7 Likes

Omggg absolutely correct🤣

4 Likes

I finished reading Hot Mess too, and was also pretty p*ssed. Like, um, H3LL no. I’m not paying for a short happy ending!

Then I said forget it because the age gap between Scott and the MC is questionable. I mean, she’s 18 and he’s 27? No, thank you. It wasn’t meant to be.

3 Likes

So the new story “Size Matters” had this angering choice. It was after the MC fell -AND GOT BACK UP- and it went something alone the lines of:

29💎: Have a conversation with your love interest because he helped you up
19💎: Make a joke so you aren’t a complete loser
Free: FALL BACK DOWN

…bruh I’m sorry episode is doing too much. And there have been worse, I know I’ve seen them. That was in the first chapter only, btw.

Also the cover of that has a mid-sized girl. She could pass as a plus sized model, but not an actual plus sized girl. They couldn’t even put her on the cover the way they should? It’s a litteral story about a big girl finding love and they put a girl with thick thighs on the cover and call it good? :face_exhaling:

9 Likes

That is so stupid!

1 Like

yeah that’s what I thought too. And left and parted ways with Scott :joy: my 29 gems were not worth of 29 seconds scene :clown_face:

1 Like

Bruhhhhhhh that’s too much :skull: that’s why I’ve decided to stick to not reading official stories at all. Only when there’s this offer pops up where you read 5 chapters and get 6 gems, I might consider it :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Me too, I often just click without actually reading :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

I don’t think any Episode story should have gem choices.

2 Likes

I don’t read Original Episode stories, because of the gem choices. You need to spend minimal 16 gems to get 6 gems in return. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

PRELYNNN hi lmao so I’m literally reading the same story just to get some gems. :joy: I’m only like half-way through it but to be honest, that ending does not surprise me one bit. The choices in that story are AWFUL :joy::joy::-1:

1 Like

Same!

HEYYY CRIMMM!!! Fancy seeing you here! :joy: You’re absolutely right! :joy: :100: the choices were terrible :clown_face:

1 Like

I thought it was just me. Hot mess was probably one on the worst episode official stories I have ever read. The choices were so stupid. 19 gems to stand up to people.19 gems to explain yourself. 19 gems to be nice basically. Like ugh.

5 Likes

Hot Mess really was a hot mess. And what kind of insult name is Trash Can Girl anyway? Very unoriginal.

The second-worst gem choice in this story had to be all the outfit gem choices. Those outfits (especially the lingerie ones) were way to sexy for someone that’s still a teenager, but the worst part was the MC’s best friends encouraging she should wear them! I mean, who does that?!

5 Likes

My only issues with the outfits were how many gems they cost. I was like 29 gems really. No and then you couldn’t even be with the LI. That was totally crazy and I have never seen that happen in episode before.

3 Likes

The whole story like if you don’t spend gems the story basically sucks for you.

3 Likes