(Suggest a Story) High School Romance

Hello, everyone!
I really feel like playing some HS story, but I have many requirements and I can not find anything suitable.
I would really appreciate any suggestion!
So, as I already said, It should be based on High School. And also:

*** Choices matter**
*** More than 1 love interest (3 would be best)**
*** Only LL style**
*** and CC!**

It could also be LGBT+ and with guy MC, but that isnt necessary. And I actually want something nicely written, with some high school drama, you know :D. If it is romace comedy, that would be awesome as well!

I am looking forward to your replies and thank you very much! :alien:

1 Like

Hi, its college romance, with 2 LS and CC and LL, choices matter, I don’t have LGBTQ option yet.
Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 13
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Thank you so much, I will take a look at it for sure!

1 Like

Well, you know, I know what I want…:smiley:
I am currently reading it, and It is good, but I god bored once I ended up with my LI in that cabin in the woods , so I wanted to read something else. Thanks for the response tho! :smile:

High school romance in my story starts from chapter four till chapter ten is that okay with you

Mine might be the kinda thing you’re looking for. It’s based around University students (but it’s based in England so characters are 18-21) It’s a drama/romance story with a few LI’s (main ones more obvious). It has CC and choices impact the story/character interactions. More so a few chapters in, it’s my first story so I was still learning a bit at the start haha.

But this is it -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 17 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

image image

I will take a look at it, thx! :sunglasses:

That looks interesting, and the pink haired girl looks good as well! :smiley: i will make sure to check it out! Thank you

Okay my story The Star Necklace in limelight

1 Like

Haha thanks! Let me know what you think if you try it :kissing_heart:

1 Like