Suggest Me Some Good Stories to read,

Hey guys, I’m looking for a good episode to read.
There are tons of episodes on the library but scrolling though to find those hidden gems is such a drag!
I have found a few stories I like, a couple Joseph Evans and some by lesser known writers but none lately because they don’t show up on my home screen and I have to dig super hard to try to find any that I like and even then the read could still not be as good as the premise. I’m thirsty for good plot and directing so just tell me some you guys have read that are good and I should read.

1. Please don’t come here just to push your own story, I really don’t want to be sold to for views

2. I’m not big on romance stories that only focus on the development of the relationship and nothing else

3. If you can please give me a short summary without spoiling anything too big like the ending or major plot points.

Thank you so much in advance for the reads!

1 Like

Good plot and directing, you say… :thinking:

Echo Creek by writingwithjade - I’m really not sure how to summarize this without giving too much away… MC is like, obsessed with conspiracy theories and gets sent to live with her cousin for a while… who happens to live in a town that is like, conspiracy theory central. - (that’s such a terrible summary, but just trust me)

Scandalous by Mina - MC’s best friend dies and the whole thing is just suspicious, so it’s up to you (reader) to figure out what happened. Choices matter and it’s up to you (reader again) to decide if you want to tell the cops what you find out, etc.

Flashback Friday by Daisy W - MC travels back in time and somehow finds herself stuck in the 80s. She ends up rolling with it I guess, and attends school with her parents, befriends her mum, etc.

Who We Are by Jay M Santiago - follow MC as she starts her first year at college - AHH-MAAAZING directing, so if anything, just read it to see all the cool things the author did.

2 Likes

OMG, thank you so excited to read these!

1 Like

No worries, let me know when you’re done because I have tons more where that came from :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This is my story, It’s just silly and fun! Be sure to read it!

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll read it

This may seem like a plug but it’s not I promise! And it’s not based on relationship development it’s a very suspenseful and intreiguing mystery and Ive been told that the plot is pretty spot on. Also the directing is good with very few mistakes (as I’ve been told)
If you’re looking for a good mystery/romance/comedy to read with lots of surprising twists and turns, then you should check out my story Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane! It’s pretty good in my opinion and I’m sure you wont be disappointed!! R4R?
Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come!)
Style: Limelight

Create your own character!:slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS
Thank you so much for reading!

1 Like

if you do read my story, can you let me now what you think?

Sure thing!:slight_smile:

1 Like

hey! just wondering it you ever got around to reading my story? no rush, just curious to see if you liked it or not!:grin:

1 Like

Sorry haven’t yet. Been real busy with school. I’ll let you know when I do tho

1 Like