Suggest me some stories that have these characteristics!

The story should be a real as possible cause I don’t want to waste time reading something that isn’t close to reality. I want it to be close to reality. I want a story that has a message and that teaches you some valuable things.

Art doesn’t matter .

I want it to have correct grammar and proper use of English.

And the author should be 17 or older because I want stories from experienced people in life .

And it should be about college

no what is it about and who wrote it?

You have to read it. It’s SUCH a good story! :laughing:

1 Like

will add it on my favourite list for sure

1 Like

Ill make sure to check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

Hello, Ana - I would suggest my story but it does not greatly revolve around college. It revolves more around college aged people and my personal experiences with pushing people away worrying about the could have been.

1 Like

And what is your story name?

Crossed Paths.

Also I am 19 years old (20s are creeping on me soon).

A bit personal but I have not had much of a romantic life however, I have pushed an amazing guy away once and it still sorta hurts me to this day. I don’t want people to feel the same as I did, I want people to let people in and I hope my story helps encourage my readers to keep their guard down around the ones who want to be there for you.

4 Likes

thank you for suggesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries :smiley:

1 Like

You should also read : Meet me at sunrise
The author’s name is Lina and she is about 22 years old.

The story is amazing. It makes you laugh, cry and have a really good time while reading it. It has a big plot twist and it is really good and real. It could be someone’s life. You can also relate to it and learn things abut life and yourself.

I absolutely recommend it. :wink:

3 Likes

I would say The Trophy Wife. It’s another good story and you should give it a read. I rather not say what it’s about because I don’t wanna spoil it for you. :wink:

1 Like

Speak by J. Miley is a very realistic story that has a very strong message about never giving up. The story begins as the MC starts college and is trying to forget her past. The author is married and has kids, and the story is based off personal experiences.

3 Likes

Have you read The Fourth Floor by h.b?
It’s based on her own college experience so you’re guaranteed realism there.

1 Like

Have you read Reputation by Mira Mira? I’ll never stop recommending that story. The author is in college, and the characters are all either in college or with a career. The main characters are actors, and it’s about the struggles they face in the entertainment industry and how important a celebrity’s reputation is. I love it because all the characters have so many layers and feel like real people.

2 Likes

He can’t tame me! :orange_heart: It takes place in a high school setting but deals with a lot of heavy and important subjects.

4 Likes

Isn’t Infamous discontinued? It’s a good story for sure, but an incomplete one.

1 Like

I would recommend mine, but I might have a few grammar mistakes as english isn’t my first language. My story is about a girl called Delilah. She lost her best friend in a car accident and her boyfriend cheated. She struggles to move on with her life. One day her childhood friend appears in her life and she learns to love again. The story shows a lot of pain of a young girl which parents don’t seem to understand. I can’t say anymore :wink: I will send you a link if you would like to read my story.

Ps- The story will contain drug and alcohol topic