Suggest nick name for My MC ❤

Hey everyone, please suggest nick name for my female MC :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Whats her actual name?

I haven’t decided any default name for her.

1 Like

Oh

Yep

Cupcake? If the ll gives a nickname to the mc

Yes, cupcake is cute. :cupcake: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Having an actual name could assist us in helping to create a nickname. :thinking:

Are you having problems creating an actual name as well? Because it is kinda hard to makeup a nickname when we don’t have the original name to base the nickname after. Does that make sense?

I’m sorry but i forgot to mention, i need nick name like sunshine, cup cake (cute nick names yk)

1 Like

:thinking:

Nick names are normally based off of the original name/ personality of the character: ie.

• Kaire ( original name of character )

• Care:bear: ( Care Bear = the nickname created based on the original name of the character)

• Matthew ( original name of character)

• Matty ( Matty = the nickname created based on the original name of the character )

• Candace ( original name of character )

• Candy ( Candy :lollipop: = the nickname created based on the original name of the character )

This is what I am sharing. For character relatability, it helps to know a bit about the character as well. These are the things I use to build my character, and from there I can create the perfect nickname for the character that suits them.

• Personality
  • Traits
  • Hobbies
  • Nationality
2 Likes

@Anustories, you can choose from a variety of names here :blush:

Need Any Character Names? Here’s are loads for you to choose from! (: - Community / Episode Fan Community - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

1 Like

Suggestion: Old Sport.

Pumpkin, baby girl, doll, sweetheart, kitten, angel… idk :white_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! :blob_hearts: @M_H_C_Episode

1 Like

You’re welcome (:

please not baby girl :joy:

3 Likes

I hate how I know what this is from.

2 Likes

and don’t ask me how I know where it’s from :see_no_evil: