Suggest stories šŸ˜‰

youā€™re welcome :heart: Iā€™m deciding to make a blog about all stories Iā€™ve read so I really want to read stories that I havenā€™t read. See around the forums!

1 Like

Thatā€™s great! See ya around!

1 Like

Hello there! my instagram is ally.epistories :blush:

Iā€™m making this alive again :joy: I need more stories, suggest more!

Would be great if you could read mine.

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Style: Ink.
Genre: Romance.
Instagram @luna.episode.author

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks for suggesting :heart:! Iā€™ll make sure to read it!

Hey there! Thanks for suggesting :heart:! Iā€™ll make sure to read it!

Thanks! Itā€™s in Limelight, and it has 12 chapters so far.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool! I havenā€™t tried writing so Iā€™m into reading atm :joy:. Iā€™ll read it and maybe give thoughts about it too, after I do school stuff :slightly_frowning_face:

my new story snt out yet, its called detention im working on it now actually but heres the cover i made for it

the description is: The everlasting war between the jocks and the trouble makers has become a liability and has been taken to a new level, only one wants to stop it, but can she succeed? CC LL

IM pretty bad at wrting descritions so its still under construction and needs lots of work ut ill update when its out

2 Likes

I like how you did the cover.

Hey there @ashleigh.c_epi, I really like the cover and the description as well. Iā€™ll make sure to read it! Whatā€™s your instagram? :heart: Thanks for suggesting!

1 Like

hey! :purple_heart:
My favorite is Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni, INK
I would also appreciate if you could check out my story You,Me And The Beat by Anna (me), INK :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey there @anna.writer, Iā€™ve read Adrenaline its pretty cool and i love it :heart:. Whatā€™s your instagram? Iā€™ll make sure to read your story! Thanks for suggesting!

1 Like

Thank you :smile: Itā€™s @/annat.stories

1 Like

It was nice meeting you! See you around the forums :heart:!

1 Like

Back and Forth-earlgreytea-INK
The Shaw Brothers-Violet Madison-INK
Love & Dance-Andrea Elle-INK
No Escape-ReedEpisode-INK
The Teacher-Mette M. Peleikis-INK
Hope you like them!
:hearts:

1 Like

Heyyy @Sofia2 we meet again :joy:. Iā€™ve read The Teacher and the ending was just hard! Choosing between 3 beautiful men argrgghhhh. Thanks for suggesting! :two_hearts: And btw who did you choose in The Teacher? I was gonna pick Sam but my heart told me to go to Darryl :wink:

Lol
From the start I knew I was gonna end up with Will :hearts:
Heā€™s my little butterfly.
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If I could pick all of them I would :joy:! I wanna talk to you some more but I got schoolworks to do! Iā€™m looking forward to know you more! Maybe Iā€™ll message you sometime is that okay??