Suggestion: Calendar of Episode Events

So, firstly, I hope this is the right category to post this. I had a look through the topics, and this seemed best matched, but if you know me, you know I’m hopeless at getting it right :sweat_smile:
Secondly, this is just a suggestion, and I really hope it’s not being pushy or entitled. I really do intend the suggestion to be helpful for everyone rather than demanding or adding more work :sweat_smile:

To the actual point:
I was hoping that Episode could post on the forums (and maybe even on their Instagram) a timeline of future events of sorts/ a calendar, where major planned events are listed. Things like when the next contest is expected to be released, if art releases will be skipped for a week/ when major releases might occur (say like when the dogs were released, a note that ‘special surprise release’ would’ve been listed, etc, etc. Details don’t have to be necessarily given, just a hint at when to maybe check out the forum (more than you usually would), and of course room for when things don’t go to plan. Mostly, I think this would stop a lot of expectations and complaints when something we think would happen based on past guesses/ events doesn’t (this isn’t blaming or bashing Episode or the community, it’s just something that happens.)

If you like this idea or have any suggestions, please feel free to drop below :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Episode, I hope this is something you’d consider :blush:

12 Likes

Support!

support!

Total Support!!
:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

Closed since Site Feedback is not the correct category for a feature request. Please check out the Feature + Art Suggestions
subcategories and review our Feature Request Guidelines to learn how to format feature requests.