CUSTOMIZATION: Extras

I think many can agree that tattoos, beauty marks, piercings, freckles and scars should be available in the character customization on the portal, rather than having to add every single one of them to every single individual outfit.

I believe it not only makes it easier for authors when creating outfits (by decreasing the amount of outfits) but also makes the outfit section a little more organized and faster to handle.

I also believe that making this possible would encourage authors to include beauty-marks/freckles/scars/piercings/tattoos even more, and offer it to the reader to apply to their characters making them feel even more involved in the story as the character they’re playing.

This also enables authors who decide to add special features such as freckles for example, to create two characters (one with freckles, one without), instead of making over 50 outfits for a single character and to spend their time more productively writing their story.

What’s your opinion on this? Like and support, if you agree.

26 Likes

support most definitely!!

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Support !

2 Likes

Support! I honestly don’t know why this wasn’t done originally.

3 Likes

Support :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Indeed! It would things a lot easier.

2 Likes

Definitely support and this is something that I’ve argued in the Episode community.

1 Like

Hopefully they consider this. I believe many want this.
It makes things alot easier.

2 Likes

I hear what you’re saying. For one thing, it would make it a lot easier on the author and he or she wouldn’t have to keep adding say a tattoo to a character everytime an outfit is created. Also, it would definitely be more pleasing to the readers and a reader would perhaps want to option say to remove or keep tattoos or maybe say to choose a certain kind of tattoo. Here’s another scenario. Say the character has freckles, the reader may want to option to remove the freckles or to choose how light or how dark the reader wants the freckles. Last but not least, say the character has body hair, the reader may want the option to remove it.

So with all this said, such extra features on characters should definitely be customizable.

1 Like

Exactly!! :tired_face:

I have my fingers crossed for this to be implemented sometime soon…

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support and fingers crossed. This would make life so much easier :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! And yeah, it certainly would!

1 Like

Support !!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

SUPPORTTTT :folded_hands:

1 Like