Suggestion on the ENEMY

So I’m working on this story called The Magic School…
There is a girl who is a witch nd werewolf hybrid (which has never existed before) and the LI is a wolf.
So basically a war happened some years back between the supernatural kind and some *enemy * but now they have risen again against the supernaturals.

If anyone of uh can suggest the name of enemy and the power they have for my story… It will be great​:weary::heart:

2 Likes

So from the description, I’m guessing that witches and werewolves are the good guys right? You could make the other group be something like vampires/fairies/elves, or you could have the bad guys also be werewolves/witches with a different opinion on said war

1. The Crystal Opus: Dark mages cast spells using precious gems and semiprecious stones, each which yields a different set of powers. For instance, a diamond has restorative powers (healing injuries and undoing hexes), and an aquamarine gives the wielder the power to control water. The strength of each piece varies by its size, but because the mages must have skin-to-skin contact with the gem, there is a limit on the size of the gem and thus how powerful a dark mage can be. However, there is no limit to the different types of gems that can be collected, though they cannot be used all at once because the powers of the gems cancel one another out.

2. The Given Ones: Led by a ferocious woman known by the alias Gaia (this is not her real name), The Given Ones is a race of folk in a rival principality/kingdom/empire/etc. The Given Ones are mages, similarly to those in The Crystal Occult, but their powers follow the same rules as the witches at The Magic School. What makes them “evil” is the political manipulation and tyranny of Gaia, who will stop at nothing to seize control of the country where the magic school is and prevent magical creatures who are not pure mages from attending (so it’s a bit like Harry Potter).

3. Land Mermaids. After being granted the knowledge of performing a transformative spell by a Dark Witch, the mermaid clan has arisen from the seas again–and they want revenge. Their powers include the ability to manipulate water and thus weather to an extent; they could kill an entire city within a week by draining the nearby water supplies, which could only be done on such a large scale with hundreds of them working together.

4. Unspoken. Undead creatures are stirring once more, called by the Unspoken One. The Unspoken One is a legendary bringer of evil who, upon reaching maturity, is foretold to summon an army of the undead and plunge the realm into eternal darkness. The Unspoken One would have powers of necromancy in addition to the powers of its birth race (werewolf, goblin, elf, etc.).

5. The Tongue of the Trees. Basically, an extremist faction of wood elves (elves that reside in forest and have nature-related powers) who want to overthrow the realm/magic school because it was built upon sacred Wood Elf grounds. Most wood elves are against the actions of The Tongue of the Trees, although most prefer to prevent modernization.

I might have had fun making these :upside_down_face:

Addendum: Fun Plot points to Explore

Which aspects of werewolf-ness and witchiness would the MC possess, and which aspects would they not have? (For instance, maybe they’re allergic to silver, but not to the same degree werewolves are; maybe they can cast some spells, but not nearly as powerfully as a full-blooded mage.)

Why were there no werewolf-mage hybrids before? Was crossbreeding forbidden? If so, why? Did the MC’s parents get punished, or are they both alive and well (with one hiding their true nature)?

How does the MC feel about being a hybrid? Do they want to embrace both sides of their heritage, or do they wish they could be one or the other? Do they feel like they belong to neither the werewolves nor the witches?

Is there conflict between different magical races (i.e., fairies vs fae and manticores vs werewolves), and how does this affect dynamics between students at The Magic School?

1 Like

Actually the Magical include everything vamps fairies wolves witches

Omg I loved them. Tysmm :heart::heart:… And the Magic School is for everyone… Except the enemy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.