SUGGESTION: We need additional subcategories in Art Suggestions category

We have this big category FEATURE + ART SUGGESTIONS

which is split into 3 subcategories. Most suggestions we give in the first one. So I suggest to split

ART + ANIMATIONS subcategory into:

• Animations
  • Clothing
  • Hairstyles
  • Props
  • Backgrounds
  • Sounds
  • Feature
  • Other
  • Closed topics

Why do we need them? We have so many suggestions there, that we can easily get lost and unintentionally post duplicates of already suggested thing.

It’s already getting hard to read all, it looks like a mess. Soon will be impossible.

Admins can arrange these already posted threads into new subcategories, and we will follow their examples with our new suggestions.

agree

Agree! It’s so messy and it’s hard to find something.

All you really need to do is use the search feature and type in what you are looking for. Example, when typing in “clothing” it should pull up every thread in this section that has the word “clothing” in the title. It’s the same system we used on the old forums and makes things incredibly easier for the community to find, and it also helps us on the back end when escalating everyone’s suggestions. Hope this helps, as this setup is the easiest way to find threads in this section :slight_smile:

Yeah, Jeremy, but besides that, is it possible to have them split on subcategories? :blush:

Update: Another easy way to navigate the Feature + Art Suggestions category is by clicking on Feature + Art Suggestions and it will take you to a page that displays every request from all three sub categories. I hope this has helped :smiley:

Using the categories below, everyone should be able to determine which of the three categories these fall into.
Every user already has the ability to label the thread titles as to whatever they wish as long as it is relevant to the request. Here is a list of what we currently have.

• App (Mobile App Features)
  • Guides (Art+Animations, Writer’s Portal Features, etc. It all depends on your request)
  • Story Feedback
  • Writer’s Portal (Writer’s Portal Features)
  • Accessories (Art+Animations)
  • Animations (Art+Animations)
  • Background Art (Art+Animations)
  • Clothing (Art+Animations)
  • Hair (Art+Animations)
  • Misc Character Features
  • Props
  • Forum
  • Sounds
  • Third Party IPs

Each one of these fit’s into each of the three sub categories based on each different suggestion. If you or anyone in the community has any questions regarding where a certain thread should be created, please reach out to @Ryan or myself or you can use this post as a reference :slight_smile:

I disagree. I don’t think we need so many categories. I think it’s best to just say something like " Clothing:" or what you’re requesting in the post. Its easy to search for suggestions like that.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: