Suggestions for a good heartbreak/drama stories!

Okay, I want to read some good sad stories, is there any suggestions? I like a lot of drama, but not the cliche kind of drama.

EDIT: No longer taking any suggestions. Will be giving feedback to those who have suggested their stories.

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re asking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

2 Likes

I could recommend you my story if you want? Here’s the link:

It’s in the romance section, but I feel it’s more on the dramatic side. Maybe you’ll enjoy it? It gets quite sad after chapter 7 :shushing_face:

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

No problem :blush:

Just wanted to spread the word of my story. I’d be thrilled to get more reads :kissing_heart:

If you could give me feedback that would be great, but the fact that you’re just reading it is greatly appreactiated too :woman_shrugging::joy::two_hearts:

1 Like

No worries.

1 Like

You can check out my story if you like. It has some dramatic turns and more is coming. No cliches. :smiley:

It’s called Life Without Jennifer
An accident has Jennifer torn from the world. Her loved ones are now left to learn how to live without her.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5397065844785152

1 Like

Hey you can read my story if you want :blush: (season 1 has sad/drama episodes)

Tittle : Search for love
Author: Sigma.fr
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Instagram : Sigma.fr.writes (for updates)

Cover :

1 Like

The Night We Met by Bar S

It is a breathtakingly gorgeous story - heartbreaking though!

Not sure if my story will hit the mark but my story is about a heartbreak or rather, healing from a heartbreak.

It is called Crossed Paths by Dreamer

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, my dear, for the suggestion!

1 Like

I will read this!

1 Like

For sure I will read this, can’t wait. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! If you don’t mind let me know what you think! :blush:

1 Like

Really appreciate it and if you get to my story, would love to know your thoughts.

1 Like

Thank you hun😊

1 Like

Hey! If you want to you can check out mine: (it’s drama with a little bit of mystery and not a cliche at all :slight_smile: )
It’s called “You, Me And The Beat” :blush:
LINK:

1 Like

Title: The Female Assassin
Style: INK
Episodes: 10
Genre: Romance
Description: Secrets and drama.They trained you your whole life to become the best assassin there is, but what happens what you start developing feelings for your partner & the guy you spy on?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909197470433280

1 Like

I will definitely, have a whole load to go through will be giving you feedbacks too.

1 Like