Suggestions for Cover?

Hey guys, so the title says it all.
I want some unique and interesting suggestions or ideas for a cover.

My story’s title will be changed into “Rocky World” from the previous poll. POLL: Which Title? the short description is in there.

I have no art ideas for a cover, so please do comment your suggestions it will be appreciated.

1 Like

Hey!

I’ve got some ideas which should be unique enough but I’m afraid that if you’ll want a drawn cover, they would be difficult to create.

• 1 The MC in the middle of the cover, looking at the ‘us’, surrounded by the musical instruments (guitars,…)

• 2 The MC walking up the rocky mountain/hill/planet Earth, pulling her guitar after her. Therefore it would show the MC’s path to fame, literally up the rocky surface of something. Sorry for confusion :sweat_smile:

1 Like

By “us” you mean like the crowd right?

(And I’ll think about it :slight_smile:)

Also, the mc is a male :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oops :joy: Even better that he is a male lol.
I tend to call every MC a girl because… Well, because Episode and 90% of its stories. Man, am I blind?

And yes, by ‘us’ I meant the readers.

true

I see, what will be his pose?

What do u mean by “pulling her guitar after her” means?

1 Like

What is the girls (the love interest’s) name? Perhaps a man holding a guitar with her name etched into it??

It’s Louise Miller, although she’s not really a love interest but an inspiration

1 Like

The first idea pose… Maybe these? Either from the front or sligtly from the top?

graphicstock-young-handsome-alternative-dark-model-man-sitting-on-the-sidewalk-looking-at-camera-serious-pensive-thoughtful-thinking-future-concept_S6jps0FJW_thumb

And I thought like holding in hand and pulling it while walking up the hill or something. My explanatory skills suck.

But then I remembered… What about something like this?

images

I hope the picture explains it lol

1 Like

@LorethA I see, thanks for your suggestion, I’ll consider it~

1 Like

bumb~

Heyy, I was just wondering. What is your author name? As in, what name will your readers know you under?

@fatestories
U mean like an author name?
Hm, it’s Irish D.
Why? :slightly_smiling_face:

:upside_down_face:

Does this look okay? I was bored out of my mind, so you can have them if you want to. I know it has more of a Wattpad cover vibe than an episode one, but at least you’ll stand out (have you ever noticed how few story covers there are with real life people on them? Not a lot)

It looks great, but it’s not exactly what I want for the cover :sweat_smile:

And yes, I did notice, drawn people for the cover or edited is quite common for the cover ideal.

Although, I’ll think more about it, thanks for taking your time to make the cover, hopefully it wasn’t a burden to you :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha no worries :smile:. I actually had a lot of fun making it and I got to improve my ‘skills’. I hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck! :+1:

1 Like

@Jeremy @Sydney_H can u close this thread again? I’m sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: