Suggestions for horror stories

I’m looking for some more horror/thriller stories
Does any of you guys have some suggestions
I already read: kelly: Revenge and the infected

2 Likes

I would suggest a story called: My Kidnapper and it’s by Amelia D, I don’t know her but that story makes my body shiver. If you don’t find it search on Amelia D and you’ll find it on her profile if your intrested.

Btw do not read it if you’re sensitive, just a warning.

here’s mine!! :star_struck:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 7 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @marshmallowo.episode

Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg u got to read
•Thriller: Hello by ebonni

Wo Ai Ni by Parako (the same author who wrote Kelly: Revenge).

1 Like

Mine is a slight horror?

Hello! Thanks for the post,

I have currently finished doing some R4R with some lovely ladies, and Am currently still doing one with someone else as well,
Am currently looking for more R4R as well :), I want someone who is NOT going to ghost on me UNDER no circumstances
And if you dont want to do a R4R and your just looking for a new story to read I would be greatful if you could check out mine :) **Title** :Mum Knows best
Decription : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matters Tappable choices
Style : Ink
Chapters : [MY STORY IS COMPLETE, 28 CHAPTERS]
** Important info** : There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

2 Likes

She’s revamping the story. I wonder what it would look like soon!

Have you read her other story, Can’t Get Out? That’s another awesome story that is currently running.

1 Like

Didn’t read that one yet, I’ll have a look at it sometime :two_hearts:

you might wanna check out mine too :wink:

Title: Is It Really Haunted: Winchester
Author: Alexandra D (Me)
Genre: Horror
Format: Limelight
Instagram: @alexandra_episode_
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4874417942888448
Plot: ‘Is It Really Haunted?’ a book series by Jack Rogers who is trying to prove to the public that the bizarre and unexplainable isn’t always paranormal. Next stop, Winchester mansion.
Episodes: 3 [On Going]
Is_It_Really_Haunted_Winchester_House_posterThumb_fkGsyu3aon

1 Like

Oh thank you so much for recommending HTA! :see_no_evil: It makes me happy to see people still enjoying my older work.

1 Like

Np

I probably read HTA like 5 times :rofl:

1 Like

:scream: This is the biggest compliment! Oh my goodness, thank you SO much!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Np :two_hearts:

That story was amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like