Suggestions for me

Yo,
Just wondering.
Anyone have any suggestions for stories which include:
-CC (just changing the name would be fine not really the looks)
-Independent women
-Powerful in her own ways (without men already at the start of the story and doesn’t fall in love easily with men)

-Unique: such as not the usual stories such as Magic with Wizards in a College, and cheesy romance (Sorry, not a fan of romance)
Optional: Little romance
———————————————————————
*Feel free to promote your stories :slight_smile: *

1 Like

The dragon bride, by earlgreytea
My alien lover, by Anyanka
Dirty little secrets, by Cindy Gaultier

1 Like

isn’t there a lot of romance or a little with those stories
Just asking =)

Well - they are romance stories, but from what I remember there’s the possibility of not making them love stories
Like, decide to remain independent

1 Like

The Wall by J. Miley (strong, independent MC and option of no romance)
The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W. (has romance, but strong MC)

1 Like

that’s great, i will try to read them thanks !

1 Like

I read both already. Can’t wait for ruby tiara (LL) !

TRT in LL is already out. I think there are 4 or 5 chapters.

I know a story/sequal

I think it’s called “In my blood”
The first one is basically about a girl who goes to visit this art thingy and then runs into a vampire from the most powerful family, the sullivans… He can’t compel her to forget for some strange reason… They do fall in love but she is more so independant and is always putting him in his place along with knocking his 6 other brothers egos down a peg…

(Basically comedy/sass)

and then the sequal is practically like a mission impossible set with her daughter rain and her journey through school whilst also wanting the slap the shit out of everybody… (And then murdering baddies like a bada*s infront of the whole school.) xD

yea I know. I’m excited for new episodes even though I already read the INK. Usually I don’t read the LL version if there’s a revamp of the story in LL. But Wincy is a good writer so that why I’n reading :woozy_face:

Hey there!

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the first episode of the revamp.

I’m just here to promote. I’m currently not doing R4R’s because of personal issues and a lot of other stories to catch up on.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

There is full CC, and you can name the MC and her friends.
There are also two love interests, who you will get to customize once you meet them.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that, and you don’t get to choose your love interest’s genders. There is one male LI and one female LI. If you don’t like that, don’t read my story.
There is also a no love interest route you can choose at the end of the story.

If you need to know what the cover looks like, my pfp is the cover.

[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

My story is a romance story, but it’s VERY different from what you usually see.
Title: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

Hi!

I would be happy if you tried my story. It’s a fantasy story called Beyond Reality and there’s no romance currently. There will be some later, but it won’t be the focus of the story.
You can read the long description here: >>R4R opened!<< BEYOND REALITY 🧞 (new story)
In case you decide to read it, please, let me know what you think :blush:

1 Like

Supernatural Desire by JemU776
Subverted by Epithet
Adventurous: Seven Seas by Lyra Keiken

2 Likes

Thanks but I read that one already :slight_smile:
and I sure do love the story :heart:

HAHAHA YASS my type of shit. You had exactly what story i will be hype about. Thanks for the amazin suggestionn

1 Like

Cover:
Description: Captive since the age of 8, Lucretia finally has a chance to start fresh, but what happens when a war between good and bad rises? Will you be the one to provoke it or end it?
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: Three
Link : https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6746779342405632
I hope you like it

IG: kennedymolly97

If you like that story that I suggested then we have a similar story style. xD

Another recommendation is

destined to be protected and the sequal destined to be protected 2

Original:

Ava (The MC) is born to a family of like a butt ton of brothers who are very protective over her, so she getting fed up of their protectiveness… fakes her death to become a super secret undercover spy bada*s.

Sequal:

Ava’s daughter gets sick of the overprotectiveness of her mother, father, uncles, aunts and decides to join the spy division her mother joined (WITHOUT EVER KNOWING) that her mother was a spy there.

It’s awesome.

Hi, here’s my story if you want to read it. :love_letter:
T: "CAUSELESS"
A: Elizepisode
S: Limelight
G: Comedy
D: It was enough to have Evie back. Now what? A friend betrayal.An unexpected half brother.A spionage report. & 2 Impossible loves.
What she did to deserve this? Threaten teachers.

More of the description:Raina’s new scenarios will bring self discovery. Every thing she deal with will leave her with a good/bad teach. Throug the hurtful memories her sister bring with, there will be an important decision to make: stay in the past or move on just like everything around her.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6420401277763584
EN: It’s not a romantic story. You get to meet -formally- the main love interest until chapter 5 (Not out, yet.) Its a slow read story. :blush:
C:

Hey! Here’s mine.
Name : Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 11
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi
You can watch my story trailer here .

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like