Suggestions for this sketch and painting I’m working on?

I was having a drawing block (that’s definitely not a saying but we’re just gonna pretend it is) but today I felt really inspired so I just drew a little sketch.

Any suggestions for it? I’m planning on coloring it but that probably will never happen because I’m so bad at it :joy:

I also am working on my first realistic photo study:

As you can see my painting skills are not very good so the blending is horrible when you zoom in :joy: if anyone has any suggestions for that let me know!

And I know some people here are also artists, so if you have any questions feel free to send them my way!

13 Likes

I think you’re have done a really good job. It looks really beautiful. I’m not an artist so I can’t help you out in anyway but this is really good. I would love to see you experiment with colouring on this piece. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Can’t stop admiring it😍

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much! I’ll reply with the colored version (if I do it :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Awesomeee!!! You can do this :100:

2 Likes

It looks awesome!!

2 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This is so beautiful! You are really talented! :star_struck:

I can draw on paper but when it comes to digital art, well, it’s not my cup of tea.
Anyways I thought I should say this that her right thigh looks a bit thin and disproportionate if you look very closely. I didn’t even notice it at first. And the thumb of her left hand seems too long. Otherwise this art is A M A Z I N G!

Oh and the other one is flawless.

Hope you don’t mind me saying this… (:

Please tag me when you have the colored and completed version.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions!

Now that I look at it, I definitely agree :sweat_smile: thanks!

Either I’m looking at the wrong hand, but the one that I’m looking at only shows the pinky, but now that I look at it, the ring finger looks a bit weird, so I’m gonna go fix that.

Anyway, thanks again for the suggestions! I’m happy you like them! :heart:

3 Likes

OMG ITS SO SO SO SO SO SO AMAZINGGGG
ITS WOWOWOWOWOWO
I AM SO GLAD U R WORKING SO HARD…THE SKETCH LOOKS SO COOOOOLLL
WOOOOOOWWWWWW
CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINAL PIECE
And…the leg behind looks a bit…off…just…maybe …work up on it

2 Likes

I meant the extreme right finger in the marked portion. It seems to be too long for me (and yeah it’s the pinky not thumb, sorry :sweat_smile: ). It’s possible that I’m seeing it wrong though and adding color will make it look alright.

3 Likes

Wow, both are amazing! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

These are sooo goodddddd :star_struck::heart:! I saw one of them in your IG feed too n ohhh myy you justtt naileddd it :pleading_face::white_heart:! Your blending is good for the first attempt :paintbrush::teddy_bear:! As for reality one i don’t know if it was planned but i’m a d m i r i n g that smile on her face which is not so obvious in the real photo! I did spot some changes in features like the face shape the one in your drawing looks so gorgeous on her facial characteristics, the nose shape just perfect dreamy nose every girl wants haha :pleading_face:! Seriously these are so beautiful :heart:! Keep going i just can’t wait for you to start commissions & for the day i’ll be permitted to pay for this masterpieces :white_heart::scarf:!

3 Likes

Ohh my lord these are BEAUTIFUL :pleading_face: :raised_hand:t3: your art style is so unique and definitely something I’d see on IG or tumblr :heart: Artist to Artist, I think the thigh that she’s leaning on is thin, and that right pinky is real long, like everyone else has said, but other than that it’s really good! :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah thanks for pointing that out! I worked on it a little so hopefully it’ll look better with color :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face: you are so nice :heart: And yes I wish I had that nose too :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you like it

2 Likes

It was the pleasure of my eyes admiring that masterpiece :relaxed::heart:!

aahhahhh thank youu so muchh, you’re also sooo kind and nicee as I know talking to you :pleading_face::hugs:!

That nose is so dreamy like for real haha :teddy_bear::brown_heart:!

2 Likes

Your style is stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like