Suggestions on story's

Thank you for this thread! I’d love a genuine and honest review :)) ( Don’t worry you won’t hurt my feelings )
LGBTQ, POC, NO CC, DIVERSITY
COVER DRAWN BY: Pyronayniadraws on Tumblr.
TITLE: Your Woman
Genre: Romance
Story Description: Her eyes are always in books or her studies; never caught by someone else. But little did she know tutoring a stubborn hot-head will change it all for her.
EPISODES: 3
INSTAGRAM: @wesley.episode
All bugs and glitches will be fixed when episode 4 is published!
LINK:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6542556174811136

1 Like

Girl, I love you story too, it’s very good :two_hearts:but mine is called White Nights and not White Knights :sob:
But I’m so glad you enjoyed my story :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry, corrector :sweat_smile:
Cant wait for next episodes of it :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much, Lex! :smile:

1 Like

Oh sweetie!! Thanks so much :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hello Lovely!
I have seen your story a lot now be advertised on the forum, but I don`t think I have ever done a R4R with you.
Would you like to do one?
Your story look interesting And something I think I may enjoy reading

I will NOT ghost you, I have a long list of authors from here who I have done R4R with and provided SS?
Here`s mine if you wanna do a R4R…

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

hey! I am also interested in doing a r4r with you :hugs: as I have a lot of stress right now due to the exams… I will message you in 1-2 weeks about that again (don’t worry I won’t forget it) :smile: is that okay for you?

1 Like

Yea I course! I know life can take over some time :slight_smile: Just let me know and Ill be up for it :slight_smile: x

1 Like

yeah :sweat_smile: & great! looking forward to it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my story if you want to check it out!

Story Name: The Pulse
Author: ShannFergg
Description: Shan lands her dream job… but with it comes drama, scandal, and murder. Can she navigate her way through her crazy, new life… or will she be consumed by it?

@episode.shannfergg on Instagram

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love “too much baby mama drama” by @Lex2 that thing will have you dying laughing. Then there’s “Just a mess” by @EmpressVanessa makes me wonder what’s gonna happen next?! And “Our Galaxies Intertwined” by @nattyjames.epi which is one of my favorite fantasy stories

1 Like

Hi, Can you read my first story ? (now are only 3 chapters) but I worked hard to get it . Thank you so much :hugs::blue_heart:

Http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5246386344099840

Name : Our Song
Sky is exhausted of fame
Edward is orphan and he doesn’t know nothing from his past only a song stored in a cassette tape . He wants to find the truth of the song

I hope you’ll enjoy :slight_smile:

Ig : furns.episode

:hugs::hugs::blue_heart: I’ve been working on episode 9.

This is mine, it’s available in both Ink and LL, so you can read in your preferred style.

Also if you go onto my account on the app all of my favourite stories are on my recommendations and there are some absolutely incredible ones on there :heart:

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

Chapters: 15 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

I’m trying to find a story I read a while back and liked it and want to re-read it. Hopefully someone knows which one I talking about but I can’t remember the name for the life of me.

2 childhood neighbors that grew up hating each other forced to live together during college. Their parents are trying to set them up in a relationship but the guy is a player at first so it takes a few family trips for them to finally get together. I know this is a cliche story that most people hate but they’re entertaining for me haha!

Can anyone give me possible title names?

Thanks in advance!

Hey,
Do you like fantasy?
My story is a fantasy story with lots of different branches. So, choices really matter and affect the story line. :slight_smile: It also contains romance and a little mystery. :slight_smile:

Here are more details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 17
Style: Limelight
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?
IMG_9232

If u want u can try mine…
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
Genre: fantasy
Description: Nand is a princess of Solataria, along with her better two halves, her sisters. But what will happen if an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle it?
Chapter: 8 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @epi.madhubhgd
Cover :

Hi,

try our story. :smiley:

What you can expect from our story?:
This story has an original plot and I believe you will not find a similar story on the episode. It is Mystery combined with fantasy. also, you will find a bit of a romance and humor in our story. :smiley:

You will fallow Marbel, who one day finds by accident necklace hidden in a book. And more surprising the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. Is it possible that the book was left there for her?

We use mostly custom backgrounds and overlays and advanced directing so we hope you will enjoy the story!

Title: Clue: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Fantasy )
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 8 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays