Suggestions to improve my art!

Heyy as I’m starting new with ibis paint x I’m learning different styles so can you check out my art and suggest me how to improve it.

7 Likes

if you’re going to use line art make sure the lines are continuous and clean otherwise it can look messy

5 Likes

It’s cool! But the female’s right side face is a little bit weird. But it’s really cute though. It’s not much of a problem. Also the highlights are really light and intense. That’s also weird. On the female

4 Likes

Can you teach me?

3 Likes

Maybe make use of blending the colors especially for the clothes :>

2 Likes

One of the best things you can do while drawing is horizontally flipping the canvas back snd forth as you’re sketching!
Often times I felt like something was wrong with my drawings but couldn’t figure out what exactly until I flipped it, and the mistakes became very obvious. So I definitely recommend making it a point try doing that :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bookmarking this! Love the helpful tips.

2 Likes

Will say shading
One of the most important part for drawing is shading the better the shading the better it will look
And the eyes many of the artist try to improve their eyes as it is one of the important part to draw
U can check out tutorials orr try to do an eye drawing so to improve the eyes part😊

2 Likes

You are a really good artist yourself :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey are u doing free arts

2 Likes

Next time try adding some tiny lines to the nose bridge since u are making an arty line anyway

3 Likes

No beb <3
If you wanna know the prices then:

One person:-

Shoulder- 500rs
Half- 1000rs
Full- 1500rs

Two people:-

Shoulder- 700rs
Half- 1400rs
Full- 2000rs

Three people :-