Suicide and Living

community
general

You are most amazing person. Or I say most amazing brother I ever asked for …
There is nothing that u can doubt yourself about at all
We all saw some difficult time in life …that doesn’t mean we can give up just like that …
If we only have happiness in life no sadness …then how can we value happiness …
That is called life up and downs …cry and smile …but we have to believe in ourselves …just stay strong …and thank to God for giving us such a beautiful life …we have so many people who care for us loves us no matter what …only our one wrong decision can make them suffer so much …we really want to be selfish …or that much self centred…
So just keep smiling and live your life to the fullest:hugs::hugs::hugs::slightly_smiling_face::slight_smile:

That was so beautiful. You are beautiful. Thank you so much. I love you a lot. :yellow_heart:

Love you too​:star_struck::heart:

Oh, you are so sweet.

Yessss I am soo sweet …I know I know …:yum::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But to stay on topic, how do you see life, death, depression, etc?

Life …is a gift of God …and gifts always makes happy …I don’t like getting upset on small small situations …I want to live happily …word tour …so many frds that I can’t even count … adventure …little bit taking risk …maybe a little bit regret also …because if we can never make mistake how can be learn …I want to do everything which makes me happy and my love ones happy …and never give up upon our love ones and ourselves…
Well death …all we can die one day …we all know that so why think of future live in the present…live each and every moment of life that when death came we won’t regret that we didn’t that …take a chill pill baby…

And depression … actually there is nothing like depression or anything…its just our mind which play games with us …always makes us remember our faults downfall our fears everything … actually for us it’s like competition or a battle with mind …if we lose we can get trapped called depression …but if we won we can get the true meaning of life …I know there is soo much things which makes us sad very sad …so much things which hurts so much and badly …but can we love that thing this much which makes us hate ourselves…like your name love yourself…we should not overthink… sometime small small happiness is everything …we always wants everything perfect …higher expectations…cause of depression…we have to understand that only small thing can makes us so much happy …higher expectations when the time will come God will give everything …we don’t have to rush or get upset that we don’t have this or that…:innocent:

So, you believe that depression can be cured?

Obviously …how old are you …

Almost 16.

You are so small darling to have such problems

In your age there is nothing to worry about …just live your life sweetheart…plzz don’t take soo much stress …and overthink don’t take tension … everything will be fine sweety …just have faith …on god …if you believe …I really believe in them and I am telling u god help their childrens…they will give you happiness which you diserve …just have patience darling …

You seem to know me quite well…

Actually …maybe I was like u in my age …

Oh. How did you get over it?

I just started sharing it …to whom I trust most those are not judgement…who don’t judge me …make frd which make you laugh …and most important just feel important …don’t listen to others …learn to love ourself …no what matter stick to ourselves …if you think you like it that do it and feel happy …don’t think of consequences …don’t overthink that if I did this iif I did that …

And spread happiness and love to others …interact them you will feel happy and inner peace from inside …

And plzz stop thinking negative of ourselves I am not like that like this …stop that …stop feeling weak …and improve your confidence have some attitude love your self …don’t display your personality as a weak drowning person…

Don’t display yourself as a weak person …then u will gain confidence …always keep smiling …no matter what …don’t always just speak sadly like there is so much sadness and all …this is all just negativity…try to overcome that …
Live happily …always try to remember your love ones smiling faces …make them proud …

only if u knew what we go throw daily