SUMMER OUTFIT CONTEST {Closed}

Hello Episodians!

I’m really into fashion and I own an Outfit Shop here on the forums, so I thought it would be cool to host an outfit contest!

There isn’t a limit of how many people can join to this contest! Just ask me below to be added at the list! Entries are officially closed! Good job to everyone!

1. @Stargazer54
  2. @Random.Tomboy
  3. @SkyM
  4. @Kittenlove
  5. @TamiRose
  6. @epi.lynne444
  7. @Turtle_Cat
  8. @Becca.doobop
  9. @turtlelover1025
  10. @luckyvirgo
    11. @Epiiuser_Queen
  11. @MG_789
  12. @SmileyOcto
  13. @BexiLouise
  14. @weebmaster

I’ll need at least 5 judges, like the contestants ask below to be one! The only thing I’m asking you is to be careful with the details and accessories that complete the outfits! Everyone can vote, but the judges’ vote will be doubled! Sign ups for the judges of the next round are open!

1. @sofia2
  2. @Forever1201
    3. @Epiiuser_Queen
  3. @theArtsy.Tiara
  4. @lanafrazer_episode
  5. @arielxox
  6. @Cami_epy
  7. @Shadow666
  8. @Maya_Reihnard
  9. @Addivi101
  10. @Cupcake01
  11. @anon25704195
  12. @Zeah

There aren’t many rules, just respect them and be creative!

1. Please submit only one outfit in one image.

2. If you have any doubt PM me, I’ll be happy to help you.

3. Your entry can be in LL, Ink or Classic.

4. You can add a background to your entry, but remember that the thing that out judges are evaluating are the outfits.

5. You can add the names of the different types of clothes, but it’s not required.

6. Only judges can vote, if I see that a contestant voted I’ll just ignore the vote.

7. Don’t take screenshots of a story that isn’t yours.

8. Use only Episode Original clothes. This includes also not using hidden clothes.

9. If you decide to post your entry, I appreciate credits to my forum name.

10. The most important: be creative!

First place :1st_place_medal: : I’ll publish your outfit in my shop, crediting you. You’ll also have unlimited requests in my shop and they’ll be done before the others. I’ll also read your story!

Second place :2nd_place_medal: : You’ll be able to request in my shop outfits for an amount of 20 per time and your requests will be done before the others. You will be also tagged as the runner up in my shop.

Third place :3rd_place_medal: : You’ll be able to request in my shop outfits for an amount of 15 per time. You will be also tagged in my shop.

If you aren’t in need of any outfit we can discuss in PM for other prizes.

Special credits to @lanafrazer_episode for the original idea. Join her contest here!

@Shadow666 @AverysTea @Forever1201 @Moly45 @turtlelover1025 @LittleMissy @ItzKastinR @lanafrazer_episode @Moon_dream @Jennatheastethic @LiyahxWrites @AshlynG @CStation @theArtsy.Tiara @Random.Tomboy @luckyvirgo @Belpix @Bethany1 @Miss.Moonlight @Kittenlove @RyRydoezepisode @Bae37 @lamecast88 @Turtle_Cat

10 Likes

I’d like to join.:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can i be the judge?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Can I be a judge? :blush:

1 Like

Sure! Thank you!

1 Like

Can I be a judge?

1 Like

Sure!

Hey ! Thanks for the tag but I won’t be able to participate because I’ll be gone from today to Sunday because I’m going on vacation and there’s no wifi nor connexion there …

1 Like

It’s ok! Would you like to be tagged in the second round? @Shadow666

1 Like

Can I be in it

1 Like

Sure thank you!

1 Like

Great

1 Like

Can I be a contestent?

2 Likes

Can I be one of the Judges?
Here are the samples of my outfit:

Cute Date Night

Formal Job Interview

Hot Heroine

1 Like

is it just a outfit you make with episode or are you supposed to draw something ? :slight_smile: if it’s the first one I’d like to enter :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to join! Can I be a contestant?

1 Like

When will the second round be ?

1 Like

Can I please be a judge?

1 Like