Summer plans 🌴

hey guys! school (in my area) is officially out and summer is practically here so what are you guys doing?? I usually go to the beach and hit a few waterparks. what about y’all? :palm_tree::revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Go out by the arcade, watch movies, play soccer, andddddddd chill at home allll dayyyyyyyyyy

4 Likes

Chill at home watching tv, painting, and writing.

5 Likes

3 days left :grinning: salvating emoji
Swim play video games and reading

2 Likes

I’m just gonna work And maybe visit another country and then I might also have to study.

2 Likes

Take a nap :slight_smile:

3 Likes

that sounds fun and relaxing! summer weather gives me an excuse to stay in all day and watch movies lol

1 Like

let’s not forget about hurricane season…oh boy…PLEASE DON’T RUIN OUR SUMMMERRRRRR :sob:

1 Like

mOOD. :sleeping:

2 Likes

sounds fun!! @Mya.writes

don’t jinx it! :joy::sob: @lanafrazer_episode

2 Likes

I used to have a pool of my own but I had to take it down a few summers back but video games is a must this summer! @MG_789

I would love to visit another country! hope you have fun. @inkkee

accurate!! if only my family would let me be :sob: @Cheshire.Cat

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: This is our fourth pool
My family NEVER takes them down even when I say so.

1 Like

oh my gosh, same! I wouldn’t be able to tell you have many pools my family has put up. Walmart was shook to see us buy their biggest pool… two buggies and a broke back later we got it in the truck :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: They keep buying more pools

well mine wont so tell your family to buy me one and install it for me! :joy:

1 Like

School ends in a few days less than a month for me (technically June 24th) but then I have some more final exams in the beginning of the vacation and then I have summer school for 5 weeks and I need 120 hours of volunteering for school (I have 10 so far, it’s not good, I’ll just do really a lot of volunteering work in the summer) and at some point I’ll move and ya know, try not to die.

I hate my life

1 Like

wow, that sounds awful. if I was in that position, I’d just move before doing any of it cause that’s ridiculous… but yeah don’t die, that’s not good.

and me too!

3 Likes

It’s not like after moving I won’t have to do any of those things, I’m actually gonna move to a building really really close to my school that is like legit 5 minutes walk and as for now I live 30 minutes drive away… but it’s not my choice when to move, my building is new and still being built, well, the building itself is actually prepared but they need to finish all of the apartments and interiors before anyone can move in (my parents bought the apartment on the bottom floor that has the entire floor and a garden, so that’s nice)
And I’ll try not to die but I have no promises.
Eh, I’m in hell already.

1 Like

oh okay, and yeah that does sound nice. good luck with everything though

1 Like

Thanks! (And btw the volunteering thing is a state project and every single teen in this country need to do it in order to graduate and the final exams too, that summer school is all math and is literally 3 years worth of school math in 5 weeks, and even if I moved to the other side of the country I’d still have to do it, just to clarify since you seemed to think otherwise)