Summer plans šŸŒ“

yeah I wasnā€™t sure what you meant. Iā€™ve never had to do anything like that, and the schools around here arenā€™t like that. the state I live in seems a lot different than yours

1 Like

Yeah, probably, different countries have different rules. School vacation is fun here all the way up to middle school.
Then itā€™s hell because they make you have to do school stuff in a vacation.
Holidays too :woman_facepalming:t2:

I will spend the summer at home reading, I donā€™t like going to the beach or sunbathing

1 Like

Same as always: work.

1 Like

still have another month of school :woman_facepalming:t5:

oh okay. that sounds relaxing! @Lucy.Dea

sounds dreadful @DavidRunk

that sucks :neutral_face: @xxcookiexx

1 Like

Not really. I love what I do and summerā€™s the busiest time.

Absolutely nothing. Because itā€™s actually winter for me :persevere:

I dinā€™t do nothing -- Were saving money for our new house -- even tho its summer _

Itā€™z fall in straya. Suu Iā€™m planning tu go to work :hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I always go to Japan :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I miss home when Iā€™m there, and miss Japan harder when Iā€™m home :woman_shrugging:t2::joy: itā€™s awesome though. It smells like sun cream atm and itā€™s making me miss Japan bc for some reason I associate suncream with Japan :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

that sucks :neutral_face: I donā€™t mind winter, but cold weather isnā€™t my favorite. @MayPenny

thatā€™s nice! my family is trying to do the same as well. @anon25704195

falls my favorite season, but thatā€™s cool! (if you like to work) @anon54207210

2 Likes

my dad just took a job right next to the beach and his hotel is paid for by his companyā€¦ so looks like iā€™m going on vaca tomorrow! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lucky :pleading_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.