Summer themed story recommendations?

hey guys! i’ve been obsessed with summer/vacation/beach themed stories, the backgrounds and story lines just always are so beautiful, here are some examples

the bucket list
summer of 99’
bet on me
7 days of summer
sinful summer
sticks and stones
beachy keen

thank you so much!

6 Likes

The only one I can think of is Summer Fever by Lucas.

1 Like

ahh i’ve heard that’s really good, i’ll definitely have to try it thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Try ‘Riptide’ by Kylie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also if you’re interested, i have a story too that is set in summer. It has a good amount of scenes in beaches/island :relaxed:

Title: Treasure In You

Author: L.Q. Walter

Instagram: @lqwalter.episode

Genre: Adventure/Romance

Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)

Style: Limelight

Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

Cover:

1 Like

will definitely be checking this out thank you!!

1 Like

I would also recommend Wherever We Go by @Tsukino_94.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are the details! It’s a summer themed story set in the Maldives :heart:

• Author: Tsukino
    Genre: Romance, Adventure
    Summary: A hotel tycoon longs to experience the wonders of the world to give him solace. Meeting a lady on his journey, he is now in her debt. Stuck under unlikely events, what is next?
    Cover:

Style: Limelight
Link: episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Wherever We Go

2 Likes

Well, you already mentioned 2 I was going to recommend.
Others you might try…
Starry Nights by Beeble Hope
Escaping Hollywood by Nala

1 Like

i’ve started reading this story and i’m already obsessed the characters are so adorable and the whole summer vibe of the story is amazing! i still don’t know if i’m playing as lucy or raymond but either way i’m obsessed and can’t wait for more episodes :heart: thank you @Jae27 for recommending this to me :heart::heart:

2 Likes

oo ive read escaping hollywood it’s so cute! i’ll definitely try the other recommendation thank you so much!<33

i’m sorry i don’t know how to help you, i know nothing about coding😭

Thank you so much, I’m so glad you liked it! :heart_eyes: Raymond and Lucy are both MC‘s, that’s why you can make choices for both of them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But how should I say it, Ray is the Main MC?! :joy: so most of the time the story is written from his viewpoint :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you! I hope it fits to your liking! :blush::heart:

1 Like