Hey, I would like to request a art scene
Character(s) Deets:

Skin- rose 04
Eyebrows- Arched Natural (black dark)
Hair- Long Loose Curls (Ash Blonde)
Eyes- Deepset Downturned (Hazel)
Face-Diamond
Nose- Defined Natural
Lips- Full Round Flat Top Skin(Plum Gloss)

Pose:

Noelle’s outfit
Boots- Detention Boots
Dress- Green Patterned Party Dress
Transparent Gradient Black
Scar Nose Across 04-07
Floral Tattoos Ink Mulicolor

Casey outfits
Shorts - Frayed Cutoff shorts denim grey black
Top- Base Ball Tee Tied Cotton Grey Black

Shoes- Flat Lace up sneakers Canvas Grey Black

Can it be drawn if you not I’m fine with it edit.

Password Sunflowers
Background: any background is fine as long it’s not black background

Extra- There best friend so just let it be cute and funny. And fun

1 Like

Its gonna be edited and I’ll have it done in a few days hopefully

1 Like

Okay thank you.

1 Like

Can I request a review?!

2 Likes

ofc just fill out the form please :sparkles:

1 Like

Password : the password is Sunflower :sunflower:
Instagram Handler : roy_episode
Story Title : Shado
Author Name : Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Genre : Action
Chapters : 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Small Cover :

1 Like

Of course :sunflower: :sparkles:
I’ll start on it as soon as I can :sparkling_heart:

Thank you for requesting! :grin:

1 Like

Oop-

You forgot something @Roy <3

Scroll to the top :sparkles:

1 Like

I’m really sorry, I missed it because I was in a hurry. Not that I didn’t read the details.

1 Like

It’s okay! Could you please add it in? <3

Done.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:!!

2 Likes

Review complete! @Roy

Grammar & spelling

Spelling and grammar is superior! Although, there are some parts where you were lacking of commas. Such as “Noah, stay with me!” Be on a lookout for little things like that.

Plot

The plot is very unique! I must say, I’ve never read a story with a description like yours. It’s ultimately refreshing to read as well as enjoy.

Description

I think you ran out of space to write more words, but the description is supposed to be like this:

“After tradegy, Roy returns to civilization as a changed woman… etc” Though, I can understand if you ran out of space due to the limit episode put. You really outdid yourself on the description for your story, Shado. Very creative (:

Characters

I find that Roy is very independent, and the vibe that she can handle being in tough situations. Which she can, just based off of the first episode. It’s clear that she’s had a hard past, which made her get into fighting (I assume) since she legitimately killed her abusive father.

Cover

Along with your description, your covers (both large and small) is very unique. I was wowed by the effects your covers had.

Directing

I would also advise you to be careful of spot directing. It can tend to get tricky here and there. I suggest you to review your 2nd chapter of Shado, where Noah passed away. One more thing that I enjoyed were the timed choices while Roy was fighting her opponent, along when Jaden was teaching Roy to better her fighting

Good luck on your story :blush:

2 Likes

lol her story perfect :sparkles: :relieved:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you liked it. Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much. And yeah, I ran out of space for description :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No worries! Me and episode have an on and off relationship when it comes to coding and the character limit! Glad you enjoyed my feedback (:

2 Likes

Bumpity bump (:

1 Like

Bump :sparkles:

1 Like

bump