SunLight's Art Shop [OPEN]

I am SunLight and I opened this Art Shop cause I have a lot of free time.I can do:

Splashes

Covers

This Cover is was made to my friend but she didn’t want something big so this is it (I have to do new bc everybody except this one are to my or my friends upcoming stories)
This is just nothing!

Backgrounds

Profile Pictures

Outfit Ideas

Tell me type of outfit (Like girly or something) and it will be ready let’s say under hour!

PLEASE READ THIS:

1. You can request everything but remember more characters = more time!
  2. No credit needed
  3. There is no limit to how much you can request.
  4. You can request many things at same time.
    To Make Sure You Read This Here Is Password:THint

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW

1. What do you want (obviously)
  2. Is There Characters?If Yes Please Send Photo Or Describe Them.
  3. Do You Want Your Own Background?
  4. Do You Want Special Font And Color?

Btw If you want credit or follow on Instagram me (but please don’t I am doing it just for time spent) then my username is I_SunLight_I.

1 Like

Your art is very beautiful!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Can you do special art scenes for me and I told someone to do art cover she is doing but if it’s not that better then can you make one for me also

1 Like

Yes I can! Anything about characters?

I have story named If I can’t have you and there is a man named shawn and he have a wife but she had an accident so she lost her memory and forget everything

1 Like

okay

Can you show the example of your art

1 Like

Hey can you do art scene another girl is doing art cover but she can’t do art scenes so if you don’t mind then can you make one then I will tell information about everything and do you know how to put art cover or scenes in coding in episode

1 Like

You make art scene to background and then put it

I can make you art scene but please tell me information.

But how to put that

1 Like

she ran away and made boyfriend but he made relationship for money because she was rich but she lost her memory that she was rich and then when he gets it he lives her.

1 Like

1 Like

So…What scene I am going to draw?

Left one is shawn and right one is anna and you have to draw a scene that anna just entered to high school and I want only art scene of her face and her half body and I want background of school and dressed in school uniform.

1 Like

I want to show that anna enter to school only in special art scene and shawn is blushing by seeing her and then I will show there relationship of future and how she became his wife.

1 Like

Can you show your art example and how to do how to do the art scene to back ground and then put it can you please explain more in detail

1 Like