Of course!

I have a question do you guys do art scene

1 Like

Me? I canā€™t, no. I am pretty sure @epsd.ama does

1 Like

Okay because I might need it but not for a little while

2 Likes

Hi, everyone.

So iā€™m working on a story and I need characters. The story is called The Power Within. If anyone would love to be in the story, just pm me with your character details and your Instagram name so I can give you a shoutout. There are going to be roles in the story and I donā€™t know what it is yet. But I will make sure I get.

P.S. If you donā€™t want to do it itā€™s okay. Iā€™m not going to force you to do anything. So Thanks

Hey, :rosette:
You might have better luck if you look here:

Or start a new thread and ask for characters. :wink:

2 Likes

May I request a small cover/edit by @epsd.ama? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Can it be drawn like your first example? You donā€™t need to put the authorā€™s name or title.

There are two characters on the cover:

Female #1

Body - Copper 05
Eyebrows - Straight Medium (Chestnut Brown)
Hair - Over Shoulder Braid (Chestnut Brown)
Eyes - Round Downturned Wide (Hazel)
Face - Heart Soft
Nose - Pointed Downturned
Lips - Full Heart Pouty (Rose Gloss)
She can be wearing any outfit except school uniforms. Sheā€™s kind of nerdy but no glasses.

Female #2

Body - Copper 05
Eyebrows - Straight Medium (Chestnut Brown)
Hair - Long Feathered Bangs Blunt (Strawberry Blonde)
Eyes - Round Downturned Wide (Brown Light)
Face - Heart Soft
Nose - Pointed Downturned
Lips - Full Heart Pouty (Red Deep Gloss)
Outfit: Vintage Halter Cotton Orange Sunny, Faerie Wings Costume Orange True, Sari Long Skirt Silk Orange True, Laceup Angel Sandals Rich Gold, Leaf Motif Beaded Bracelet Metal Gold, Circular Patterned Gold Choker Metal Gold, Ringed Long Chain Necklace Metal Rose

• Is it alright if theyā€™re facing back to back? Female 1 should be reading an open book (I forgot what the animation was called). Female 2 can be flirt_wink_pose or anything similar.
  • You donā€™t have to do Full-body if you donā€™t want to. Anything from the waist up is fine.
  • The background could be anything you feel is best. I donā€™t have anything specific in mind so you can blur it like in your examples and use something outdoorsy or bright-colored.

If you need anything else, please tell me :innocent:

2 Likes

Alright. Iā€™ll get it done

@lanafrazer_episode I canā€™t do the art scene for the other person because Iā€™m doing these covers and Iā€™m doing 2 splashes :disappointed: sorry

3 Likes

its ok. :wink:

3 Likes

Itā€™s great, tysm!

3 Likes

Your welcome! :wink:

2 Likes

I really need you urgently! Sorry if i always ask you to make me stuff, i just feel like youā€™re really good!! :laughing:
Well, (iā€™ll show you the background i want) if you could put my avatar in front of it and write ā€œThanks For Readingā€, that would be amazing. I tried it, and i honestly couldnā€™t to itā€¦ ;-; and maybe ā€œFollow Me!ā€ My avatarā€™s details:

Eliza
Skin Tone: Gold 07
Brows: Arched Neutral (Black Dark)
Hair: Medium Straight (Black Dark)
Eyes: Female Generic (Brown Black)
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lip: Full Round Flat Top Skin (Rose Medium Nude Matte)

Outfit
You can put me in anything C:

Background

9c9a98b3e118d2cb515ad4dc61ad5394

1 Like

Hi! Can you please make a character edit for me :blush:
(INK) Girls is flirt_wink and details how she looks:
Skin : Beige
Brow: Seductive Round
Hair: Diva Curls, Charcoal
Eyes: Upturned Feline, Blue
Face shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic, Rose

If you need more details please tell me and thanks)))
:blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Sure, Iā€™d love to do it for you. :blossom: And donā€™t worry about it. :wink: When you say follow me, are you trying to put your Instagram handle on the splash too? Or do you just want it to say Follow Me?

1 Like

Who do u want to make ur edit 4 u?

1 Like

It doesnā€™t matter to me,for whom will it be easier to make?

2 Likes

@Angel.B Your request has been completed :hibiscus: I pmā€™d you a few questions but you didnā€™t respond so I just winged it. You can credit me with @sunset16 on the forums.
If you want me to change anything let me know. :blush::wink:

Request

1 Like

I mean follow me on episode lol (:

1 Like

Okay :blossom: Iā€™ll have it done for you.

1 Like

I will ask and see who is able to make it.

1 Like