Sunshine Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

not in mind you can have free range on it :smiley: thank you so much @ThatRandomPerson

3 Likes

Excellent! Any specific person you want to do your request?

1 Like

For splash? No.

3 Likes

Only for my cover. Which I wrote down the details for that character if you would like a picture of how she look like just ask, and I could send it. :hearts: Thank you.

3 Likes

Sorry, I should’ve rephrased that. Do you know who you want to make your cover and splash, or does it not matter?

2 Likes

She sounds like she wants custom poses for both her splash and her cover, so I might not be able to do it. I think @Gabby.creates , @keiji or @phlegmatic may be able to do it.

2 Likes

Her username is now @Gabby.creates

I am not experienced with doing custom poses, but I’m pretty sure @keiji is

1 Like

I don’t do LL or covers anymore

1 Like

Hi can Inget an art scene, I will send the details if you aren’t to busy.

1 Like

Great Thanks!

1 Like

Of course! Who would you like to do it?

Hey @BrookeM, could you please send me a screenshot of your characters in their poses and clothing? It makes my life a whole lot easier

2 Likes

how do i do a pose thing (sorry still learning.)

2 Likes

You go to the place where you design your characters. Then, above your character, there should be a drop down bar where you can choose a specific background color or pose for your character

2 Likes

Hey! I know that this isn’t mentioned, but I was wondering you you’re able to edit overlays. Maybe do something simple like changing the color of a pillow or blanket? If you can that’s great! If you can’t, no worries! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could try? Send the overlay and what color you want! A specific shade or anything
?

2 Likes

This is a contest for (MC).

v

Story Title * MC: The GIRL In Glass
Author: tida or tida20
Number of Characters : 1
Style: LL
Character details: skin: copper 08
Brow: round thick (black dark)
Hair: slick ponytail (red)
Eyes: round medium (violet)
face: heart define/freckle
Nose: round button upture
Lip: full flat top pouty (red deep matte)
freckle
Thick black nerdy glass
Genre: Romance
Background (optional): A back ground of city surround by glass on a top building
Any certain font : The Girl In Glass
Poses?? : Having the girl have one hand on the glass building, and the other hand clenching her fist to her chest with a tear
Clothing optional: You can dress the character what ever you want.

How many Splashes: 1
Type of splash (s): I don’t know what you mean by that
Color Palate of splash: Don’t matter as long it match the theme
Character Screenshots WITH BEHAVIOR: Any behavior
Any specific background?: city/ building
Exact words for splash (es): This story contain sound so turn up your volume! Enjoy! (You can add enjoy if it look good, but optional)
I want the splash to be small enough so the words don’t get cut off when I upload.
You can create any character.
I want Char1 and Char2 hugging from the side like not the regular hug if you know what I mean. You can search it up (side hug)

2 Likes

Oh anyone would be fine, I will send the details now

1 Like

Great! I might be able to do it I just have to see the details first.

1 Like

Can I request a special art scene? Can you make the two characters face to face almost kissing please, Evangelina and Axel are bad ass characters, so can you please make their outfit similar to the image attached, thank you so much :heart:

1 Like