Sunshine Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

what app did u use

1 Like

Oh I actually didnā€™t make that!

1 Like

who did?

1 Like

I want to request art scene of my two characters holding handsā€¦ Cropped with only them holding handsā€¦ Their arms can show. They are twins so they have the same skin toneā€¦ Its underwater.

Style - Limelight
BACKGROUND - EXT. BLUE - DAY
Body - Copper 01
Girl on left is Emma and sheā€™s wearing a black jacket.
Emma on left - Quilted Pattern Panelling Belted Open Jacket Leather Grey Black
Girl on right is Ella and sheā€™s wearing a hoodie so she has a sleeve.
Ella on right - Open Hoodie White Pull Hood Long Sleeve Jacket Cotton Grey Black

As for the way I want them to be holding hands is basically Emmaā€™s hand came from above on the right and grabbed her sister Ellaā€™s hand which is lifeless on the left.

Thank you.

I can give you a better description if you need it.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sureā€¦ Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not being helpful :persevere:

1 Like

Can someone please asnwer my request?!

1 Like

Hey can I do it?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Hey I can try to do it but can u please send me pics of ur characters?

1 Like

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DO MY REQUEST?? Please!

1 Like

@Nina07 , just responded that she would complete it for you, Eliza. You have to be patient. Any type of art takes time to finish.

2 Likes

Well, itā€™s hard to be patient when around like 5 PM you ask, no reply. Again around 8, around 9:30 TWICE!

1 Like

Sure
This is Emma.
EMMA%20PIC%202

This is Ella.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

I am sorry girl but u have to be aware that ur not the only one asking for requests and that we also have our private lives to deal with cause this is not my main priority. We all try so hard to please everybody and u have to understand that. And one day is actually nothing compared to how much some people wait for edit. I know the edit ur asking for is easy to do but please, give me some time I already told u I would do it.

3 Likes

U actually want just hands on this art scene? Not whole characters?

1 Like

Could I request a few backgrounds?

1 Like

Yes, because I want the readers to still wonder about who saved Ella but leave the arm as a hintā€¦ Ella is drowning and ā€˜someoneā€™ saves her. Ella can be in it but I figured Iā€™d be making it too complicated so I want the scene to sort of look like this. Emma coming from above and taking Ellaā€™s hand.

1 Like

Of course iā€™ll ask whose available to do them:)

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes