Sunshine Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

Oh it was! Whoops my bad. It’s been one of those days for me.

3 Likes

Hi, I was hoping to make 2 overlay requests.

It would be amazing if you guys could make the water clear, so I can put people behind the fishbowl, like an actual one. Does that make sense :joy: ?

Thanks for your time!

I don’t have a picture for this one, but could you guys make 6 tickets for a cruise overlapping each other. Kind of like plane tickets, but they have a boat on them instead if that makes sense.

1 Like

It’s a mystery/drama :slight_smile: Oh and, how’s it going? :smiley:

1 Like

good. I decided to improvize a bit and I like it :grin:

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much for this! And no rush, but do you know what time you will be done? :sunflower: :heart:

1 Like

Idk. But tell me how do u feel about this;

photo

1 Like

@Nina07 OMG! THANK YOU SOO MUCH, IT LOOKS GREAT! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

hahahahha, are u sure?

1 Like

Yesssssssssss! :smiley:

1 Like

I am glad I helped:)

1 Like

What type of credit should i give you?

1 Like

U can credit me at the end of ur episode as Nina07. Or u can do it on instagram if u have it. My instagram is @nina07_episode:)

1 Like

Okay! Thank you so much again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are welcome:)

1 Like

Hello again, :blush:
@Gabby.creates is unable to complete your request because the device she was working on was lost. If you’d like to ask someone else to do it specifically then you are more than welcome to do that. Sorry for any inconvenience.

2 Likes

It’s okay, thank you for letting me know. I will see if @lanafrazer_episode can do it. If not don’t worry about it. Hopefully, she finds her device. I hate that feeling when I lose my devices too.

2 Likes

@ThatRandomPerson might be able to do the fishbowl. Do you want the rocks and fish cut out too, or just the glass?

whats your request?

2 Likes

I’m trying to find it at the moment.

2 Likes

Turns out I don’t need the fishbowl anymore, just the cruise tickets. Thank you though.

1 Like