Sunshine's Big Birthday Bash

Hello to friends and family. It is my pleasure to welcome evryone to this wonderful occasion.

We are gathered here to celebrate sunshine aka @DazzledSnowFlake’s 23rd birthday.

2d38546fda60858d80d5e3eb6a8a74a8

We couldn’t have pulled off this without the support and hard work of these amazing people ~ @_haruka @meekepeek @NemesisDarkFox @Mondalsushanta637 @k.w.episode @K_ArohaExo-L @Forever1201 @BerryGoodGem554 @24aya @RainyDay @sofia2 @BadassSaasha @Chocolate_Mama and @PikachuK18.

happy-birthday-angel-wishes

I would like to extend a special welcome to our special guests ~ @SkyM @amberose @AS007 @JemU776 @Duckling @Gabie1 @JHW @talesbyrose @Dying_Dreams @Silver_Shadow and @EpiBot .

Specail features

• Our main attraction is those lovely gifts packed with love.

• The theme of the party is Winter wonderland. ( from decorations to gifts, everything! )

• Don’t forget to bring your winter wonderland these dress. ( Time to show off :)) )

• A thread full of lovely people, messges and activities <3.

1962-happy-birthday-poems

Crowd :

Me :

Have a look :))

Take a sit and have a look guys.

enters

Winter-Wonderland-Entrance-with-Draping-and-Black-Carpet-300x300

In India it’s very late atm, therefore the party will officially begin after 10 hours. ( I mean basically the activities, food and stuff )
Everyone is welcome and you can leave your messges, wishes or blessings for sunshine :)).

Thank you!

24 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @EpiBot display help.

3 Likes

Awww guys! Thank you so much :heart:

12 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
@DazzledSnowFlake

5 Likes

Of course! We love you so much bestie and I hope you have an amazing day because you’re so sweet and amazing and I love you so much! Enjoy your special day!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday Sripriya :partying_face: :blue_heart: :snowflake: :cake2: :tada: :balloon: :yay:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @DazzledSnowFlake :kissing_heart::partying_face: Have a great day

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Sripriya aka @DazzledSnowFlake ! :tada::tada::tada:
I wish you all the best and a wonderful day full of love, hapiness and luck ! :dizzy::sparkles:

IMG_0686

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, @DazzledSnowFlake!!! :partying_face:

6 Likes

HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :cake4::cake5::present:

happy%20birthday

birthday%204

I had these two special gifs, but they don’t work here for some reason. My hard work is gone :cry: And I made a whole video… I spent so much time. I’m dead :crying_cat_face::sweat:

5 Likes

Happy birthday

4 Likes

Actually it’s not time in Germany yet as it is still Thursday… But since @JHW already congratulated, I might as well play along. :smirk:

Happy Birthday, all the Best, less stress and good health to you, @DazzledSnowFlake. :partying_face:

Sadly I have no idea for a personal greeting or gift, it’s not you, but me and my lack of creativity. :pensive: Just enjoy your special day to the fullest. :sunglasses:

:balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::gift::birthday::champagne::clinking_glasses::balloon:

7 Likes

I always believe that the time of the person whose birthday it is, is the one that matters (I hope the sentence makes somewhat sense).

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRIPRIIIIII
i already wrote a lil paragraph for you on doc so i hope you like it as for me, well as i promised like 1000 times i made you an edit and i hope you like it! if you need me to make any changes make sure to tell me!
I wish you the best day ever and i wish you the happiness! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My Gift

993a7abaee23fd063a50e706e201f574a2837134_2_497x500

do not use if you are not shripri and don’t steal it i forgot to put on a watermark :woman_facepalming:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @DazzledSnowFlake !!! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::balloon::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::balloon::tada::tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::gift::gift::sparkles::balloon::gift::balloon::tada:

7 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: @meekepeek

I love you too! Thank you bestie :heart:@Chocolate_Mama

Thank you so much Jem :blue_heart: @JemU776
Thank you so much twinny :heart: @amberose
Thank you so much :heart: @Gabie1
Thank you :grin::yellow_heart:@Sydney_H
Aww thank you so much :heart: and you can send me the video in Instagram @JHW
Thank you so much :grin::yellow_heart:@RainyDay

Thank you :yellow_heart:@NemesisDarkFox

Awwwwww thank you so much :heart::heart: I loved the edit :heartpulse: @sofia2

10 Likes

Where is the doc? @sofia2

3 Likes

I Wish all the happiness, wealth, health good fortune comes in your life today and stick like bubble gum till eternity :heart::heart: lots of love from this stranger :wink::wink:
Happy happy birthday to u u u u u :candy::sweet_potato::candy::candy::pancakes::birthday::cake::pancakes::birthday::cake::cake::fish_cake::cake::cake::birthday::pancakes::pancakes::cookie::chocolate_bar::cow::coffee::coffee::heart::cookie::chocolate_bar::candy::cake::birthday::cake::birthday::cake::birthday: :snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::cloud_with_snow::shaved_ice::shaved_ice::shaved_ice:@DazzledSnowFlake :heart:

4 Likes

@DazzledSnowFlake Happy Birthday! :partying_face::partying_face::birthday::tada::gift::balloon::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :grin::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot :yellow_heart:

3 Likes