Sunshine's Big Birthday Bash

:heart::heart::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow:sure

4 Likes

so cute and even though i don’t know y’all imma just crash the party for a sec
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @DazzledSnowFlake
but just wondering, whats going on with the cake that should be beside your name

5 Likes

Thank you! :grin: And the cake is visible for me, it depends on the timezone you live in I guess!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! @DazzledSnowFlake :cake1::cake1::partying_face: (:+1:o‿o):+1:

5 Likes

I tried to find a song for you, but the ones who would fit best are rather gloomy and in German. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Happy birthday
Sripriya
I gift you:
Lots of love :heart:

5 Likes

And
:diamonds: diamonds
:clubs: Clubs
:spades: Spades

4 Likes

Listen to this
4 Likes

Happy birthday spriyayaaaaaaa!

I’ve made a google doc and some messages are on there but I’m just waiting for a couple more people to write, so meanwhile…

It’s really bad quality sorryyy :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

@DazzledSnowFlake

9 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get u a presie.

3 Likes

Let’s have a detective class on your birthday

3 Likes

This is so thoughtful of you! Happy birthday to sunshine!

4 Likes

WOW @_haruka how did you do that?!

3 Likes

And a detective test
Let’s have a banana cake after that

5 Likes

Why am I late to everything :sob:
Anyways.
stands up on the stage and raises her glass

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @DAZZLEDSNOWFLAKE. MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

5 Likes

Mah dress :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: yesss

Yes I’mma show off! :+1:

2 Likes

Aand here’s some more cake from your favourite aunt!

@DazzledSnowFlake

6 Likes

You, my friend, have been stamping all over my heart since the day we met.

Many many Happy returns of the day to the sweetest person.

You make my life better with your presence. You are the go to for every tiny or hulk sized doubts of my life.

I am thankful for the times we have grown apart because in the end, both taught us that we need each other in our lives. I Don’t what I would do without you tbh.

You are my soul sister, our friendship with endless drama, long night chats, loads and loads of fun.

It’s difficult to put in words how much you mean to me, because words will never be enough.

Thank you so much for being an amazing friend and sorry for being a horrible fri end and for bothering you with my problems.

I was gonna give you something weird for your birthday, but the mailman made me get out of the mailbox.

Happy birthday :))

Sorry, I couldn’t do much since I am a bit sick but I tried :))

6 Likes

@DazzledSnowFlake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARRRRR!!!(I STILL HAVEN’T THOUGHT OF A NICKNAME FOR U LOL!):smile_cat::heart::revolving_hearts::sparkles::confetti_ball::tada::birthday:

Okayyyy… First of I’m really sorry that I couldn’t buy time for wishing u earlier: (
I’m really busy… And I tried my best to participate with the fam for ur party discussion…and yea btw I had no such survey of Frozen and no such project :joy:(I hope u got it now)
Thanks for always appreciating my artwork and God bless u (ok I became too much mommy types now :sweat_smile::joy:)

Here’s a gift from me though it’s just virtual:

44f620824292ede1d03272a754b2f897

Love
Kreena(Artist that’s what u call me) :heart:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!

May you get to stuff your face with cakes for a long long long time!

You’re amazing. Like not just woah, I wish I was that amazing kind of amazing but the real, real kind. Like the too good for this world kind.

You’re like, the kind of person that everyone holds ideal. An ideal family member for us, an ideal friend, an ideal employee.

in her best announcer voice Congratulations, Miss. You have finally achieved perfection and while there is always something to improve, something to change, you have reached the point where you are perfect just the way you are. :kissing_heart::hugs::heart:

You’re so amazing, so kind, so sweet and so helpful, it’s beautiful! I know we haven’t really talked so much in the last few days but I really care about you, okay? Okay. We may not have been talking so much recently because of our lives and schedules but you know what they say? True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.

I hope you know how much all of us appreciate you and love you and how awesome you are! :heart:

Happy Birthday!

Characters: @MondalSushanta637 as Sumana, @Spes as Flora, @Kiwi as Kiwi and @DazzledSnowFlake as Sunshine. And duh, @BadassSaasha as Saasha.

Sunshine bit on her lip in anticipation, a giddy feeling inside her stomach. She looked at her wrist watch for the billionth time that day, probably. They were not here yet. Or were they?

She had never seen any of them before. Not really seen them. For all she knew, any of them could be anyone and she’d never know. Sunshine fished her phone out of her pocket. Maybe she should just message one of them on the Forums? What if someone had cancelled? She hoped not.

Before she could finish the thought, a girl entered the restaurant, a sweet smile on her face. She had a gift in her hand.

She looked around unsure until Sunshine caught her eye. Could she be—?

“Hey, I am Flora.”

And then came the squealing and the hugs and Happy Birthday wishes. They had decided to finally meet each other on Sunshine’s birthday. A birthday party of sorts. It hadn’t even started and she was already all over the moon.

“I can’t believe you are here! Hey, wait—where are the others?” Sunshine asked.

Flora shrugged, looking around, then pointed at a figure outside the restaurant. “Is that someone we know?”

The girl was talking on her phone and she was loud. Really, really loud.

Loud enough to blast someone’s ears off.

“I think that’s Sumana,” they both said together, then laughed.

Indeed, when the girl got off the phone, she entered inside and whatever doubt was left vanished as she squealed herself, then wrapped them together in a hug. “Sisters? Sisters!”

They exchanged gifts and pleasantries for a while, content to remain in the presence of each other, to see each other in a new light after years of conversations on the phone.

After a few minutes of laughing themselves out, they all stopped at the commotion outside. Two girls were fighting each other. Not the pull your hair out kind of fight but more like… Arguing.

One of them turned towards them for a fleeting moment and Flora widened her eyes. “Guys, please tell me that is who I think it is?”

Everyone looked outside again. The face was obscure through the window but there was no mistaking the girl who was shouting curses that would make any sailor proud.

As if in sync, the three of them shared a look, then sprinted outside, shouting, “Mommm!”

Saasha turned and her eyes widened in their sockets before she hugged them all. “Heck yeah, kiddos.”

The girl she had been fighting looked between the said ‘Mom’ and her ‘kids’, then she grinned. “Say hello to your favourite aunt, nieces!”

When they were done hugging, Kiwi stepped in front of Saasha. “I can’t believe our first conversation in real life was a fight.”

“I can.” Saasha’s grin matched Kiwi’s. “Fighting is our thing by now. Not so surprising.”

They all went inside, arms looped with each other’s and laughed themselves hoarse. All of them got along so well, it was as if they knew each other already. Sunshine smiled, looking at the people gathered across the table. Unrealistic as it may have seemed, it had happened. It had finally really happened. Strangers she had come across internet were now real life acquaintances and this, right here, right now was as perfect as it got. She smiled to herself. Happy Birthday to me.

It’s probably not as nice as it sounded in my head but I did my best! Hope you like it! :heart:

A very happy birthday to you! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes