Super bad quality for characters

I don’t know what is happening because it was never like this before but the quality of
the characters are bad now. I don’t know how to fix it… I even deleted the app and downloaded it again.
This is for every story I read now.
It’s not that serious but i just wish i knew how to fix it.

4 Likes

I think this happening because of the new portal update. An error on Episodes end.

2 Likes

Episode is attempting to imrpove space and performance on our devices by reducing the amount of overlays and commands we can have on a scene as well as using similar gif-graphics as Tumblr.

Perhaps, if we make enough of a ruckus about it, we can make them revert the changes.

6 Likes

Not a bad idea.

3 Likes

I hope they fix this too it’s very annoying I miss having everything looking high quality tbh.

3 Likes

I had the same issue till today, then someone from the support team contacted me to inform me that it was solved. I launched my app and the glitch had actually disappeared! :partying_face: So I encourage you all to fill a support ticket and to be patient, because this issue can be fixed.

2 Likes

I contacted them too I hope they help fix it cause it’s very annoying I hope to hear from them soon.

1 Like

I know, I’ve experienced this glitch for a month and it really annoyed me, but thankfully it can be fixed :wink:

Right well they emailed me this morning that they fixed it n now my game looks much better so thank u for telling me to contact them!

1 Like

Glad I could help!