Supergirl The Story!

Who here watches Supergirl on Netflix? I am working on making Supergirl a story on Episode! It will be limelight and I think you Supergirl fans would enjoy it! I’m also trying to make another story called “The Kiss Of A Vampire” but I don’t know which story I want to make more. What story would you want to read more?

1 Like

I would read supergirl

1 Like

According to the Episode Guides:

So from there, we can see that:

In addition, by publishing your story, you agree that it does not include any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party. This may include using any of the following without permission:

• any works of authorship of other parties, including excerpts or passages taken from literary works, television or film;
  • any trademarks or references to corporate or business names; or
  • any references to real persons or places.

Your Super Girl story would most likely get banned as it’s a television work-fanfiction and that is something that is NOT allowed on Episode.

All of your stories have to be your own work-sure, you can be inspired by something, but you can’t use everything from the source.

Anyways, good luck with everything!

1 Like

Ya thats what I was worried about :grimacing: That’s why I don’t know if I’m publishing and I probably won’t