Superheroes and Villains: Accidentally United! ~ RP ~ Sign-ups

No worries, lovely. … Though it’s still very small and in turn, can be quite pixilated. So how about any of these?
One, Two, Three, Four, or Five.

marie6867

@marie6867, choose one for each.

Superhero name:

• Ginger Angel
  • Indulgence
  • The Blessing
  • Human Goddess (or The Goddess)
  • Hope

City she protects:

• Johannesburg
  • Santo Domingo
  • Kuala Lumpur
  • Miami
  • Salvador

Epiwriter.Alexandra

@Epiwriter.Alexandra, choose one for each.

Villain name:

• Combat Mistress
  • Bombadier
  • Enigma
  • Slicing Reaper (or Shooting Reaper or The Reaper)
  • Lone Barbarian

City she terrorises:

• Johannesburg
  • Abidjan, Ivory Coast
  • Kolkata
  • Ankara
  • Zhengzhou
4 Likes

I would really like Indulgence and Salvador :))

2 Likes

Submitted my first character. (sorry it took so long, I kept scrapping the bio. I’ll try to be faster with my other character.)

3 Likes

Oops, sorry! I didn’t have much time when I voted, and forgot to do it later. The next week for me is tech week for the musical I’m in, so I won’t have much time, if any to submit my characters. I could work on them, but it’d have to be Monday the 18 before I could get them in.

2 Likes

Since you told me ahead of time and have a good reason, I can absolutely give you until the 18th. No worries. (wink)

1 Like

I’d love to partecipate!

2 Likes

Okay, that’d be awesome. Though please read all of the first post to know how and what needs to be done.

1 Like

How do I make a character? Sry I am new

2 Likes

Being new is fine, as we welcome everyone here. I recommend just reading all of the very first post in this thread thoroughly to understand. There you will find a link to how to role-play. (wink)

2 Likes

Thank you very much!
I will take a female villain but how can I customize her

2 Likes

The information is in the first post, via a sign-up link. This is why I mentioned finding the role-play rules and giving them a read. As I asked for a timeframe for character submission too.

Also, please don’t post two posts one after the other. Can you please edit them together then delete one?

2 Likes

Sexuality: Lesbian (she loves mean girls)
Power: She is able to create hate and war and to kill people by giving them to much hate
Weapon: Necklace of hate
Years as villain: 7

That is my villain

What do u think? (@CrazyCaliope)

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope Thank you for putting up Indulgence on the FCs ! Her name doesn’t need to be a secret, actually. ~

2 Likes

Enigma and Abidjan, Ivory Coast sounds perfect to me

3 Likes

I mean, I can do that if you want. Though I do have reasons for asking this question, so those who don’t hide their name will only be that much easier to… (smiling_imp)

Done. Thank you.

2 Likes

True x) I was just thinking that because she doesn’t hide her face and is somewhat recognisable, but it’s true that it would be safer to keep her name a secret ahaha

2 Likes

Number One please

3 Likes

Reserve for a female hero will make the sign up today

2 Likes

Yeah but people might only know her by the pseudonym she created.

Awesome. Thanks.

Okay, thank you.

3 Likes

Oh, I actually meant in her real-life profession, but it doesn’t matter =)

2 Likes