Supernatural high official thread

communication

Jhonen
“I’ll give you my stuffed toy and my cover, if you want.”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“I think I’ll be fine buddy. I’m just a bit nervous is all.” I say as I kiss the top of his head.
@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“Don’t worry, don’t be nervous, be terrorized like me.”
Nadia
“Oh boy”
@fal.renet1398

Wrei

Timeskip (The next morning)

I woke up, out of a deep sleep. Starting to remember what happened before. …The fight with Dylonn and Cascade, and Timber was there…Wait, Timber? I remembered everything that happened.

I stretched a little too much, tensing up so much that I fell off of the bed and onto the floor. *I guess I overestimated my healing ability. But I stayed as quiet as I could, not wanting to wake up Timber.

@lillyevens

Celine
I shrugged then smiled mischievously, “I guess We can learn to handle each other.” I said.

@Surface_Hyena57

Keannen

“…If you want to try, then sure…Just…Be careful around me.” I said the last part sincerely, then turned away for a second before looking back.

“So…Where are you from?..” I wasn’t really sure where to start with getting to know people. Everyone in my life hadeither been there the whole time, or left before I could get to know them.

@KQUEEN

Celine
“Ocean. But I barely go around sirens because, you know. What about you?” I said softly.

@Surface_Hyena57

Keannen

“I’m from California, but I moved to Ohio, lived there most of my life. Not much else to that.”

I tried thinking of something else to ask her, unless she’d say anything first.

@KQUEEN

Celine
I nodded, “Huh, I’m going to be really basic and ask your favorite color.” I chuckled.

@Surface_Hyena57

Keannen

“Okay…I’ll say…Blue. What about you?”

I guess this is a start…

@KQUEEN

Celine
“Black and Blue. Congrats another thing we have in common. My favorite blue is the color of my hair.” I said running my hand through my icy blue hair.

@Surface_Hyena57

Keannen

“Oh, yeah, nice hair, by the way.” I ran my hands through my medium dark brown dreads. I wasn’t one to care much for hair or anything.

“Mine’s pretty basic. But I don’t have much time to do anything special to it.”

@KQUEEN

Celine
I shrugged, “I never did this, my hair is naturally blue. I guess because I’m a weird siren. But thanks.”

@Surface_Hyena57

Keannen

“Eh, I haven’t met many sirens, but as far as I can tell, you aren’t weird. Even from what I remember when I’m not…myself. Either way, natural or unatural, nice hair.”

I thought of slightly smiling, but that action was so foreign to me, that the mere thought of it almost scared me.

@KQUEEN

Quinn
''What!?!!? Why!?!?!?!?" I said suddenly freaking out.
@LeIsaac. Sorry I fell asleep

Timber
I woke up startled when I heard someone or something hit the floor. Then I remembered Wrei. I saw her on the floor. “Are you ok?” I asked as I got up and offered her my hand.
@Surface_Hyena57

Wrei

“Uh…Yeah, I’m good.” I said, realizing that I was unconsciously holding my side. I took his hand as I got up and sat back on the bed. “I was just a little sore from yesterday, I guess, and it hurt a little more than I expected when I stretched. Sorry to wake you though…but how are you feeling?”

@lillyevens

Timber
“My back is still really sore but I think I should be ok.” I smile at her.
@Surface_Hyena57

Wrei

“That’s good.” I looked around for my jacket, meaning to get it, but I couldn’t find it. “…Hey, do you see my jacket anywhere?”

@lillyevens

Celine
“Thank you.” I said with a smile, “Do you want some time to rest now?” I asked.

@Surface_Hyena57