Supernatural high school official thread part 2

O’Brian High school is a school built for the supernatural beings (Vampire, Werewolves, Banshees, Revenants, and Mermaids/Sirens) as well as humans
The school is made so children of both worlds can intermingle and hang out together.

Vampiric Rules.
Permission to drink from humans. once done drinking from human, make them think they fell and hit themselves (Blood drinking causes delusions)
No power use in front of Humans
No turning humans into Vampires. unless permission from both Headmaster and person
(Powers are superspeed, superstrenght)

Werewolf Rules
No turning Humans into werewolves unless they consent and talk to headmaster and permission is granted
no powers in front of humans
(Powers are super speed, heightened senses, the ability to turn humans into werewolves)
Werewolves can turn at will when angry
are forcably turned on full moons

Banshee Rules
No powers in front of Humans
(super scream)
Banshees are mutated humans basicly. But are classified as Supernatural for there powers

Revenant Rules
No killing, and powers
(Making human a Revanent) Not allowed
revenants are Dead and then reanimated.

Mermaid/Siren Rules
No entering water around Humans.
No powers in front of Humans
(Powers are the ability to control water)
Once touches water, you begin to turn into a mermaid/ siren
Sirens are dark, and there magic is chaotic, disasterous
Mermaids are light, there magic as controlled, healing

Change in eye color (Vampires And Werewolves, and Revenants)
Werewolves: Eye color changes to orange/ gold when angry, turns to there wolves eye color when transforming

Vampire: Turns red when hungry, black when in control

Revenant: Red when angry

Rules for everybody
Romance is allowed, but please, when pants and shirts and underwear come off, just… dont go that far.
Drama is allowed. Not allowed OOC (Out of character) drama.
Please keep in mind that there no schedule and just make it up as you go. Thx

New people welcomed throughout year

All werewolves are in the same pack once entering the school system, if you wish to make yuo own pack, Ask current Alpha and Headmaster to make arrangements

@LeIsaac @Circe_dreamteam @Roleplay.lk @max @lillyevens @Raybadem @Jana0 @KQUEEN @Skyzor @YassineCool @Surface_Hyena57 @Crystal11 @LorethA @Epi.Sympatics @Coolepisodes @Emma @taliaa @bpalmer1398
If any of you no longer are apart of this or no longer want to be please let me know also here is the new thread

@UltimaW I likned you the correct sign up on the closed official RP thread

Killian
“What the hell.” I said snapping as I whipped around @KQUEEN

Celine
I shrugged and smiled, using my mind to grow the cloud and make it large enough to cover both of us. However the hail only fell on her side, I sipped from a bottle of salt water casually.

@lillyevens

Killian
"Now your pissing me off. I growled.
@KQUEEN ok sorry I have to go to bed

ORP: Night

Jhonen
“Good, good, she’ll be happy to know it.” He smiles and gives him a quick kiss.
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“Im going to go grab something to eat.” I say as I kiss his cheek smiling.
@LeIsaac ok im going to bed

Jhonen
“Me and Junsu are gonna wait here, okay?”
@fal.renet1398 I’m going to school now, rip-
Goodnight, dude.

Wrei

I looked at him, a little suprised. But a little less suprised after thinking of how our families had somehow been connected so far. “Really? Where? Have you seen it back at your home or something?”

@lillyevens it’s fine.

Quinn
“Ok I’ll be right back.”
@LeIsaac

Timber
“I dont know exactly where I’ve seen it before but I know I have seen it before.” I say trying to remember where.
@Surface_Hyena57

Wrei

I walk around the table, looking at the detail. It somehow looked advanced, but modern at the same time. Running my fingers across the table, it felt smooth. I still wasn’t sure where I’d seen it though.

I looked under the table, finding something interesting. It looked like they were claw marks, or scratches of some kind.

“Hey, check this out…” I waved for Timber to come over and look at the legs of the table.

@lillyevens

Orp: 1. Where are we 2. Approachable I think

Timber
I was looking at every detail searching my brain for where I had seen it before when I heard Wrei. I went to look at what she wanted me to. “They ate claw Mark’s but what do you suppose they are from?”
@Surface_Hyena57

ORPfrom what I read on the last thread I believe you are with @fal.renet1398 and her character Kelsy going to dinner

Orp oh yh I forgot. Thanks :sweat_smile:

Jhonen
He nods and pets his head.
@fal.renet1398 Hello-

Wrei

I ran my fingers over them, stopping when I reached the more splinter-like, sharper areas. Then I looked back to Timber. “…I’m sure they’re from a shifter animal.” I could tell, since shifter claws and claw marks are slightly different than those from shifters. Which are always a little longer from the base that they start.

@lillyevens

Timber
“I know but they seem to big for a wolf unless that wolf was bigger then any I’ve ever seen.” I say as I measure the size against my hand.
@Surface_Hyena57