@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“To be honest, I have no idea.”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
I chuckle. “Of course you dont.”
@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“I swear! Like, there is this person who lives in this apartment and his neighbour is like a vampire, I think? And he works in a strange magic place where there are furries? And then he met some girl who is destined to be create a disaster or some shit like that? Man, I don’t even know how the main character is called yet and I’m almost at seventy pages.”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“Then why the hell are you still reading it?”
@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“I dunno, I guess 'cause it’s a gift and I don’t really want to disappoint who gave it to me.”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“Oh I get that.” I say as I come sit beside him and show him the drawing

Jhonen
He takes a look at the drawing “It’s nice”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“You keep it.” I say as I lay on his lap.
@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“Why? Knowing how good I am at keeping things, it will independently set itself on fire.”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“Fine I’ll keep it but I wanted you to have a piece of my art.”
@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“You can give me one when we’re back to school and safe from everything bad that could happen to a draw”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“Okay when we are back you can choose one I have a lot if them at school.”
@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“I’d be very happy to have one.”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“I’m glad you would.”
@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“Of course I would, now cuddle me while I stop trying to understand this thing and switch to fanfictions instead.”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“Deal.” I say as I cuddle him close practically laying on him. “What are you reading fanfiction on?”
@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“You know that cartoon called Camp Camp?”
@fal.renet1398

Quinn
“I’ve heard of it but I’m not sure I’ve watched it.”
@LeIsaac

Jhonen
“How can you be not sure if you’ve watched something? Anyway, the ship of David and Daniel is a pretty popular one, even tought Daniel is a psycho cultist, and I’ve found this fanfiction about them, but in 1880. Here Daniel is a famous outlaw that stops in David’s little town. And uh… He kind of ends up fucking David with very dobious consent and kidnapping him.”
@fal.renet1398