:blob_hearts: Superpup's Coding Workshop :blob_hearts: [OPEN AND FREE]

Hi and welcome to Superpup’s Coding Workshop! So, I’ve been seeing a lot of people struggling with coding, having errors, asking for help, and things like that. That gave me an idea: I’m opening this workshop for a few weeks, not sure when it’ll close yet. Now, I’m by no means an expert who knows everything there is to donacode, but I think I’m pretty advanced and have experience with mini games, tappable overlays, points systems, and more.
My Drive

1. Don’t be rude! If you’re disrespectful, your request will be completely disregarded and ignored.
  2. I’m choosing to do this for you. If I give a suggestion and you refuse because you feel like you know better, why did you sign up?
  3. You must fill out the form in its entirety.
  4. If I don’t answer you immediately, don’t spam me! However, if I don’t reply within 48 hours, you can message me again because I might not have seen it. I normally reply within 12ish hours of a message.
  5. You must give credit if I ask for it! I won’t always, like if it’s a small directing error that I helped fix or something like that, but a lot of the time I do require credit because this takes a lot of time!
  6. Please ask nicely before using one of my templates unless it’s one from my drive. If you use a template from my drive, please follow the rules there!
  7. I am not your personal coder. I won’t code entire episodes for you, that’s completely unreasonable.
  8. I may deny requests if I feel that I don’t have time or it’s too complicated.
  9. Don’t rush me! I’m just one person and I have other things besides this in my life. I’m a student, I have homework, other activities nearly every day, and I have my own story to write.
  10. Don’t request something that’s already in my drive.

The password is: Hey :wink:

1. A “class” of 15 lessons about coding, both beginner and advanced. There will be a group chat of up to 20 people where I’ll go over each lesson at a specific time every day/week.
  2. Coding help. If you have an error or aren’t sure how to code a specific scene, I can help you with that.

Class

Password (please blur):
How much experience do you already have with coding?
Would you rather talk through Instagram or the forums?

Coding Error

Password (please blur):
Send your script (if it’s really long, send through PM instead please):

Script Template

Password (please blur):
Describe what you need (how many characters, how many overlays, what exactly should happen, etc):
Please send me the background and overlays (if there are in the scene) through PM.

8 Likes

Password (please blur):

Hey :wink:

3/10 haha

when i first started coding, i did one scene of a story that i gave up on. then 2/3 months later i started a new story, i’m currently working on 2 stories, and only have one scene coded in one of them. sooooooo im not really experienced :joy: :woman_facepalming:t4:

Forums :))

2 Likes

Hiii
I think I’ll wait maybe a few days if anyone else wants to join, and then we’ll start! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

okay ! tysm ! :)) :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Password (please blur): hey :wink:

6/10
Forums

1 Like

Password (please blur): Hey :wink:
How much experience do you already have with coding? 10/10. I am very advanced but going again to class would be excelent idea!
Would you rather talk through Instagram or the forums? Definetly forums. I have too many on instagram.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Password (please blur): lol um idk what to put here i am brand new
I have no experience. I have been on Episode since classic was the only art style, but now I want to get into writing stories.
I’d rather instagram. i’m still getting used to the forums lol

1 Like

Hiii

If you reread the original post, I hid the password in there to make sure you fully read through the rules. :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

oh wow lol i didn’t even see that little blurry spot. promise i read the rules!

password is hey :wink:

1 Like

Password (please blur): Hey :wink:
How much experience do you already have with coding? 5/10 I have watched Joseph’s tutorials but I keep messing them up
Would you rather talk through Instagram or the forums? either one, I’m active on both :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Password: Hey :wink:
6/10
I can do basic coding, but I’m not very good with the advanced stuff.
Would you rather talk though instagram or the forums?
Uhm, I guess the forums. It doesn’t make too much of a difference for me so I just went with the popular choice lol.

2 Likes
1 Like

@kkat123 @Neha_reads @thewritingtomato @Jade135
Do you want to join the first class on the forums since we only have three people so far?
The first lesson will be today at 4:45 pm EST.
If not, you can wait a few days and I’ll start the second class on Instagram.
:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Yeah sure! But I don’t have Instagram so I won’t be able to attend the second one, sorry :pensive:

1 Like

unfortunately i’m working at 4:45 but you can add me and I’ll just read the messages later.

1 Like

Bump!

Bump.

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.