Supply (substitute) teachers and your experiences with them

ya i totally have a experience about this …once there was a teacher i don’t know the name actually and i really don’t care …he comes in the class and always sits by girls side and start flirting and all …and i was like what the hell dude what are you doing …first day …second day …and now i started feeling frustrated and soo much irritated…then one day i ask him that i need your help with something then i wrote a very difficult maths equation on the blackboard …and seriously he freaks out…and ran away …:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

FUNNY YET GRUESOME:

In art we were carving linex tiles…
which involved using carvers with blades that easily give you stitches if you cut yourself…

We had a substitute teacher…
And a boy…
CARVED THROUGH HIS ELBOW
and he didn’t even notice until he took his jumper off 5 minutes later to see his arm drenched with blood…

I feel bad for that teacher, Although she always critized us whenever we had her. (We had her 2 days and both days she always told me my “stitch” (from lilo and stitch) looked like a bunny and that I should change it… Although she was picky at art she was still nice. :confused:

2 Likes

We had a teacher that told us ghost stories for a whole period :joy: :rofl: best math lesson ever!

3 Likes

I vaguely remember this substitute called Mr M. He’d come in and tell us the weirdest stories and we’d never do any work lmao
Our primary school loved him but he was rarely ever there

2 Likes

Mr. W. From elementary school, in City Island. I met him again in middle school. He was very wise and intelligent, and will always be the best substitute teacher I’ve ever had.

1 Like

Miss Thorn. She told us to shut up because she was revising for her maths GCSE but she had a fashion magazine “hidden” behind her maths textbook! :joy:

Mr Hamilton. He was the best…but he didn’t actually know what he was on about. I learnt nothing from him but his singing and dancing and had bobbing will stay with me forever! He was the best form tutor! We didn’t have to do our assembly and our charity event failed. We raised £2.50; £2 of which was his money. Our fashion show costume was a piece of painted blue cardboard.

2 Likes

I’m back from doing something in life and wow !!! This thread has progressed!!! I had a lot of fun reading all your entries , and to some I could relate too , THANKYOU all so much !!!:heart::heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.