Support a New digital Artist on Insta?

I started digital art in november and I have spent a lot of time studying on my own

Im so proud of myself and I didn’t think I was going to get to a point where I was happy with what i made. But im getting so close and i recently made the piece that actually made me go “wow”. Its insane. I can look at this as if someone else made it and i can’t stop looking😳.
I want to share my art and what i feel when i look at the scene/ painting I’ve created to a lot of people
My insta: @rjl.the.author

The piece that made me realize how much I loved creating art

23 Likes

I’ve started digital art lately and I could not even get anywhere near your art! Your art is amazing!!!

2 Likes

Thank you. I have spent a majority of the time in my day studying how to paint . Ive gotten close but I still have a greater dream😍.
Learning how to put your mind on paper is honestly so great. You chose the best way to spend your time. Honest.

1 Like

Don’t ever stop painting❤

1 Like

I going to ask if you have any tips on digital art. Yours is literally amazing!

1 Like

I won’t. I love art!

1 Like

@RJL I would love to support you on Instagram but sadly I don’t have it. When I get it, I will definitely support you!

1 Like

Use all the references you can get your hands on… Use anything you can and if you are ever unsure about how you should paint a certain thing.(like noses) look up a photo of it . it helps .Honestly. I learned the most from choosing my favorite pieces. And pieces that spoke to me from other artists and studying the things they do in their paintings that you absolutely love.

Number 2 is definitely watching youtube painting process videos.

Take your time. Keep fixing it and give yourself the time you need . and understand that what you know how to paint and don’t know how to paint. If you feel like you can do better get to work. Find your inspiration from insta artists and keep working.
Understand that its not gonna be some crazy detailed painting at first. Let yourself gain experience

3 Likes

Thanks soo much. I am going to try the tips you said. You are an amazing artist!

1 Like

But the reference one is the biggest. I have at least 20 reference photos in my very first painting :sob::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

This is so freaking good! I can only hope one day I reach to this point when it comes to digital art :pleading_face:

I’m still struggling to transition from traditional to digital :rofl:

Keep up the amazing work, going to follow you right now :relaxed::relaxed::heart::heart:

1 Like

You’re so talented

1 Like

oooooh this is so good

1 Like

Your art is so so sooooo beautiful! Keep up the good work because it is amazing! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

2 Likes

You should be proud! It’s gorgeous :sparkles:

1 Like

It’s so beautiful

I too started in November (12) n it’s no where near your drawing but yes I use ibispaintx

1 Like

its gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Omg that is breathtaking.

1 Like

If I was standing by a cliff, I’d never see my jaw again
U are SO talented and I will definitely follow you on insta

2 Likes